chapter 27

~ chapter 27 ~

The king reveals no more secrets to me, he forced me to move into his room two nights after I went to see the man. I haven't told him anything about Amelia and she hasn't opened her mouth about me, her loyalty already there without realising it.

The king makes sure I'm occupied in the day by other women. Well sluts would be the correct term.

I can't stand being here any longer, I can't stand being away from my pack.

So while he disappeared that morning to visit one of his daily girls I find the contents of my pack and destroy them. Getting rid of all evidence about us completely, I double checked for copies but found none.

I searched his computer, his phone, his fax everything.

Amelia kept watch as shes always around me due to being my maid.

"Its done. Tonight you go down to him and you heal him as much as possible ok?" I state firmly and she nods timidly.

"Good. Tell him I need to know where the poisen is" I tell her and she nods quickly, some excitement showing in her eyes at going against the king.

The day ticks by slowly and I wait impatiently.

The king returns at night smelling of many females knocking me sick.

I alerted my pack of my plans earlier and they're already in the forest. Waiting.

I even out my breathing and he buys it, taking him minutes to fall to sleep seeing as he's had a 'tiring day'.

Sliding from the bed I place a pillow in my place but my absence doesn't affect him in the slightest.

Leaving his chamber silently I run down to where Amelia agreed to meet me to see her standing there already.

She hands me an injection filled with a yellow liquid containing purple dots.

I hand her the keys I had taken from a guard the night before.

"Get them out into the forest no matter what. Jayson will lead you" I tell her quietly and she heads down to the torture chamber while I head back towards the kings chambers.

I open the door silently and slip inside. Heading over to him I check his hands for any weapons before holding my hand over his mouth and pressing the needle into his heart, pushing the syringe of poison straight into his blood.

I smile darkly as he looks at me in shock.

"You should have asked Kenneth who the alpha of the bear claw pack was. I am alpha and your stupid to think I wouldn't find out about your pathetic plans to take me out. Fuck you, you filthy price of rapist shit motherfucker!" I hiss before unleashing my wolf and tearing his throat out. I crush his skull in my hands loving the blood that splatters over me.

I crush his bones and tear his limbs apart, a gasp from the doorway has me breathing deeply.

"This is what happens when you hurt a member of my pack you bastard" I hiss to the mauled king.

"I think he's dead alpha" Jayson says softly and I turn to look at him.

"Not dead enough." I reply coldly. The man watches me with an unreadable expression, then glancing at the king and I realised what that look was.

Adoration.

'White dawn is surrounded. Make your move alpha' cadells voice has me moving to the door.

"Are you going to kill kenneth?" Amelia asks with a small smile.

"No." I reply and her face falls.

"Death is too pleasant." I reply icily.