chapter 8

~ Chapter 8 ~

Cadell watches me with narrowed eyes from across the room, I'm sure he could see the disgust in my eyes.

Disgusted that my own mate had crushed a newborns cub in her hands, all the while staring the alpha dead in the eye. She didn't have to kill the cub. She purposely ignored the war outside and went into the alphas mansion for the sleeping newborn.

The images replay in my head and the more they do the more I want to kill something. Someone.

I felt disgusted towards my mate. She's clearly not the one for me. How am I supposed to live with that?

She's a complete monster. No heart. No soul. A disgusting animal.

Everyone goes silent as seva stands up on a part of the stone wall, naked and covered in dirt, blood, and paint. She holds on with one hand and hangs off like an animal. A sickening smile on her face.

"Jayson! You, my young warrior lead tonight! Tonight we avenged you! Tonight we brought down another enemy! Tonight!...WE FEAST!" She roars over her packs own roars, my head booms with pain from the extremely loud pack as they cheer, shout, growl and howl with their alpha.

She jumps from the wall and walks behind Jayson, the young 14 year old cheering with the pack like savaged animals.

"You can't change her, or anyone here. We are what we are and she accepts us that way. Figure out your place before it's too late" cadells growl echoes around the room, I turn to face him but he's already gone.

Their roars don't fade into the distance like I thought they would, even with the size of her land they remain to be loud as they celebrate their returned brother and the fallen pack.

I instead went to my room wanting nothing to do with the celebration. Death isn't something you celebrate.

I can change her. And I will.

***

Hi guys!

Let me know what you all think! Does she feel the bond?
Is he overreacting?
What do you think he will do?
How will she react?

Vote
Comment
Share if you want

Bye for my little gems! ;)