chapter 60

~ Chapter 60 ~

Mrs vixens POV

I remember the first time I held her, she was so tiny. Her tiny hands held my index finger like a life line, I remember her big unusual grey\silver eyes staring up at me with so much wonder and life, she resembles her father. My mate. My husband.

"She's strong, I can feel it" he smiles wisely and kisses my head as we take in our babies.

"She's meant for greatness, see" I reply smiling softly and move her dark brown hair from behind her left ear. Three tiny faint lines sit inside a small circle.

He runs his fingers gently along the mark. Her birthright.

"No child has ever worn this mark.." He whispers looking down at his two children with awe.

"Her power is far greater than the kings, if Dimitri finds out..he'll kill her.." I whisper sadly. He sooths me and cuddles me into his body with our newborn twins in our arms.

"I will protect her with my life, I swear it..

And he did. Dimitri found out about our child, of course he didn't know they were twins or even the gender.

We sacrificed our pack, our people, our friends, our family..to protect our daughter. Few made it out alive.

We thought we had saved both our children, we were heartbroken when we woke and found our little girl gone. But the pain didn't stop their, Achilles handed himself over to Dimitri to put an end to his search for her.

She's changed completely. She never liked violence as a child, she liked free will, she was carefree and happy.

And now she's ruthless. She's hard headed, angry,..she's a true alpha.

The way she thinks, the way she acts and the way she looks define who she is.

She's an alpha. A warrior. And one of the fallen.

~ The Legend ~ Bear Claw On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara