dark black magic: chapter 36: kidnapped

Start from the beginning

"That was dumb."

"I can you stop being a dick and help me!"

"Immortals can get pregnant but only with other supernatural beings."

"Well I slept with a few of those and you."

"Great, didn't you think about using protection."

"It's a bit too late now! Do you have any idea how much trouble I'm in? Aidan thinks I a freaking virgin."

"How sweet."

"Can you be serious! This could be your kid."

"How many weeks are you?"

"The doctor thinks I'm four months pregnant which is impossible."

"A supernatural birth is supernaturally fast."

"Ah shit. How am I going to explain this to Aidan after I showed him my purity ring. How am I going to explain this to my parents?"

"I have no idea but at the moment I have far more pressing matters. I will arrange an appointment at a special clinic. They will be able to tell you the species that grows with in you and hopefully that will jog your memory."

"What if it is yours?"

"Then I will be a responsible father."

"Really?"

I nodded, lying. If it was mine I would shove it in a sack and drown it. Children are unbearable.

Skyler POV

Loki shimmered into the kitchen holding a letter, "It's from Rayne." he said.

The writing was Rayne's and I almost died inside when I opened it and read the first line-

'I'm sorry I don't love you any more.'

I threw the letter down. Nothing in the world could hurt me more than that. The pain and sadness was intense I couldn't breathe. My whole body ached for Rayne. I couldn't bare the thought of never seeing him again. Loki pulled up a chair close to me.

"I'm so sorry. When he started seeing Stella I couldn't believe it either."

"Stella?" I said feeling my mouth run dry. Rayne was supposedly having an affair with a vampire called Sophie.

Loki's eyes widened and he broke out into a nervous smile, "I meant Sarah."

I picked up the letter and read the part I missed,

'- Serena and I are very happy together. Please forgive me.'

"You lying sack of doggie poo." I yelled at Loki. "You tricked me! What the hell have you done with my boyfriend!"

Loki face hardened, "I wanted to play the nice guy and now I have to do this."

He grabbed my arm and I screamed. Just Matthias and Dalton ran into the room Loki teleported us away. My little apartment kitchen melted away to reveal a huge stone room with a four poster bed. Loki threw me onto the bed.

"In a few short hours the bond you and Rayne share will be severed."

"What are you talking about? What have you done to Rayne!"

"You are a new soul wandering about the world without a mate. Rayne thought that your contract would be enough to seal your souls but I found a loop hole. Rayne as a church waiting to be killed. As soon as he dies your bonds will separate and once again you will be free."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I will seal your soul to mine. You will become my Queen and carry my children and we shall rule over earth."

"Are you crazy? I will never be yours."

"I don't need your consent. I will just make you."

"Rayne will never allow it."

"Pity he's dying and as soon as he does we are getting married."

"Go to Hell!"

"Soon my dear, but first we have a wedding to prepare." Loki smiled.

Matthias POV

"Holy shit. Loki's gone cuckoo?" Dalton said.

"Bastard kidnapped my sister." I said grabbing my sword.

"Let's go get him!" Dalton cheered.

"I don't know where he has taken her."

"I bet Rayne would know."

"We don't know where Rayne is either." I pointed out.

Closing my eyes I bit my tongue. I didn't want to but I was going to have to ask for help from the idiots next door. Picking up the phone I called Greg and within moment the three morons were over. Kai had brought a black mirror to scry in and Bea had brought some protective amulets and charms.

"There is no way we can face a demon as powerful as Loki. We need Rayne." Greg said as Kai stared into the mirror.

"I see a basement and I see crosses lots of them covered in dust. It looks like a church." Kai said.

"There are half dozen churches around here. If we split up we'll take less time." I said.

Greg paired with Kai and I paired with Dalton leaving Bea by herself.

"As soon as you find him call us and we will bust him free." I said.