1.Lucy gets kicked out

Lucy's face adorned a beautiful bright smile as she neared the beautiful guild that stood proud and tall before her.Her long golden blonde hair flowed softly behind her as the rays of sunlight hit her skin.Making her seem that of a goddess.In which in many more ways than one,she was.

She stood before the towering mahogany doors that bore the emblem of Fairy Tail.She pushed the doors open gently and slid through the gap.She beamed at the guild as she waved.

"Good Morning!"she greeted.But,her smile faltered as she realized that today wouldn't be any different from the past month.They went on with their daily lives,chatting amongst themselves and starting up fights.The guild was as rowdy as the other days.Just that everyone seemed to ignore Lucy.

She lowered her head as her bangs covered her face,tears threatened to pour but,she faintly heard her name being called.She looked up,wiping away the lone tear filled with sadness.As the corners of her lips tugged up into a small smile.He beautiful chocolate brown eyes scanned the guild for the source of the person calling her.

Her eyes soon landed on Wendy who was waving at her,beckoning her over.She happily skipped over to Wendy who was sitting at a round table with the others who acknowledged her presence in the very least.Carla sat on Wendy's lap with Happy,Erza,Laxus and Lisanna sitting on the other stools surrounding the table.Lucy sat on a vacant seat in between Wendy and Erza.

"Good Morning,Lucy!"Wendy greeted politely.Lucy nodded.

"Good Morning."she said.She then looked around the table to see Mira was not there.She tilted her head to the slight,her eyebrows furrowed.

"Where's Mira?"she asked questioningly.

Lisanna turned her gaze towards the blonde and smiled softly."She's at the bar.Doing the usual."

Lucy's eyebrows furrowed even more."Oh."she muttered.

She then stood up and headed to the bar,sitting herself in her usual spot,near the end of the bar.Mira approached her with her bright smile.

"Hello,Lucy.The usual?"she asked politely.Lucy nodded her head,beaming as Mira handed her her usual Strawberry Milkshake.She sipped on the straw,the cold but lovely taste of the milkshake making her sigh in content.

Natsu approached her with his usual grin plastered on his face.Lucy looked at him with a nonchalant face.

"We're kicking you off of the team."He said,still grinning widely.

Lucy knew this was bound to come.And yet,this mad her heart ache.After all those adventures they had together,she had been easily replaced by Lisanna.She didn't blame Lisanna one bit.After all,Lisanna didn't want Lucy out of the team.

Lucy furrowed her eyebrows in amusement."What if I refuse to leave the team?After all...you do need the member's consent before they are fully out of the team.That is...unless you were too...dumb perhaps?"Lucy said.

Natsu's grin faltered as he heard the insult thrown at him.His eye twitched."Your leaving,Lucy.You don't stand a chance against me.Your weak and pathetic.Useless even.Always hiding behind your spirits."he scoffed.Lucy's keys burned a brilliant gold as she lowered her face,tears pouring down.

Insulting her was one thing.But insulting her spirits was another.Lucy laughed.

"Oh.Your going to pay,Natsu."she said coldly.Levy raised her eyebrows.

"Is that so,Lucy?What?Are you going to hide behind your spirits again while they do your dirty work?"Levy said tauntingly.Lucy scoffed as she took off both her earrings,magoi and rukh flowing out from her in impeccably large amounts.The guild members' eyes widened as Lucy's power overwhelmed them.