25 | This One is for Me

Start from the beginning

It's just us. Me and him.

Time stretches and his chest hair tickles my nose. Then I realize the impossible when I look down.

"We're dancing!" What the fuck? "I didn't know you could dance! You were holding out on me."

"Well, Tari, we can all waltz." With my head against his chest, the words rumble out of Noah pleasantly. I've logged thousands of hours of editing videos to upload. Stalkers have looked at this man less than I have. I don't remember him dancing. "We all play the piano, a little guitar, the girls are better than us boys. We can all sing too."

He keeps humming after his quick words, then he smiles down at me. I follow his lead and do a little spin. I melt back into his broad chest. My head rubs against his chest hair and I listen to his heart race with my touch.

My body reacts to him, wanting to give as much as my taking. The tip of my tongue plays with his flat, hard nipple. He hisses as if shocked, and that shock of electricity goes through me, too. His hands slide into my robe and I feel them against my thin nightgown. I lift my eyes to him and I let him watch as my tongue flicks again against his nipple. I smiled at him. He kisses me, sharing the moment as we push it back and forth between each other. His big hand wraps around my thick thigh, lifting me. My legs wrap around his waist. My hips shifted against his belly, searching for pressure. A slick, juicy silky trail of me rubs against his belly with my lack of panties.

I need it fast. A franticness envelopes me as tomorrow's decisions creep again. I need it as fast as he can give it to me. But Noah is patiently drawing me closer and backing us onto the bed.

He laid me on the bed and I slipped out of my robe and lifted the nightgown over my head. Noah pushes my knees up. He tilts his head to the side. I see the gears working in his head. I try my hardest not to giggle. It doesn't work out, and my hand covers my mouth to stop the giggling before I wake someone up. Emotionally, I seem to be all over the place tonight. I sit up on the bed and kiss him in an attempt to pull his enormous body on top of me to get this rodeo going. He doesn't budge at all. He turns slightly away from me.

His long, sandy blonde hair blocks his eyes from mine. Shit, I shouldn't have laughed. I reach up and move his hair from his eyes for me to see. Good, he's smiling but... I follow his eye line and look down at what he's looking at. I'm wide open to him, wet, and he's stuck on that spot between my thighs. I silently giggle. Good, I didn't hurt his feelings.

Noah's hand comes up from the bed and the tip of his big finger slips between my folds. It's like he's got his finger in the ice cream. He takes that finger, swiping it at my wetness and dragging it up from my entrance. His finger flicks across my hard clit and my middle clenches hard. He brings that silk coated finger to his lips. My eyebrows go up. He licks it clean.

"Shit, that's sexy." I moan.

"Yes," Noah answered me, his eyes never locked on the spot. One-handed, he unbuckles his belt to the opening of his jeans, then he opens his fly. Thank you, God. I didn't turn off the lights and I got the full show. The gears move again in his eyes. Gaze never leaves my wetness for a second and those greedy sloppy sounds because god damn it I'm READY. Sometimes Noah has this habit of sexy leveling up when you don't notice it. In Dragon Ball Z, the anime, there are always long training arcs. The superhero gets powerful and then comes out with hair-on-fire muscles out ready to defeat the monster. Noah isn't like that when he powers up and goes into full Sea God mode and then levels up. It's when you aren't really looking. He's muscle, thick body, huge, sexy then he's pussy breaking sexy without you noticing. Yes, he was pussy breaking sexy as I watched him enjoy the taste of me.