12 | The Drama Kiss

July Noah and Zoey's House.

It's one of those days.

"Listen, lady, I don't know who you are but this is private property. Time for you to get up out of here," I say to the woman inside the property. She's walking around like she owns the place. Her cameraman follows after her like a lost duckling. The click of her blood-red nails wraps around the mic. Then she smiles at me like a cat that caught the mouse. Obviously, she doesn't know who she's dealing with.

"Hello, I'm Trisha with Drama's Kiss on YouTube."

"Ya, nice to meet you. Get the fuck off this property. Make an appointment over the phone or by email. If you would like to buy artwork, Noah has a show at a local gallery at the start of next year." Her eyes dilate at the words Noah. She bites her perfect blood-red lips to match her nails. I have the overwhelming urge to punch this woman in her throat.

Two clients who have gone down from Drama's Kiss. That YouTuber lies like a motherfucker. She makes up drama between YouTubers that turns into genuine drama, then wigs fly. This little minion of Drama's Kiss flashing her little thirst trap. Lord help me not drop kick this woman and get her up out of there quick. No one knows what Drama's Kiss really looks like, just her distorted voice telling as many secrets of YouTubers as she can get her hands on.

Drama's Kiss is like a child pulling off the wings of butterflies. Pointless, ghoulish behavior. It makes little sense since she's one of the biggest YouTubers. She could talk about famous industry celebrities instead, she targets everybody. Her heels smack the drive and she walks past me in the direction of the workshop. Her cameraman follows her and I resist the urge to snatch at her hair. Find out if it's a wig or not.

I'm calling the police. It's a bluff, I don't want police on the property. Maybe it's my upbringing, but borrowing trouble isn't the way I operate. Her heels strike the ground with a rhythm all the way to the workshop. Her thirsty eyes spot Noah at work and the camera's red light flicks on.

"Hi Noah," she walks up to him placing her hand on his arm. She says his name like it's her own personal fuck stick. It rolls off her tongue like a purr. She asks the question about Zoey. He doesn't answer one of her questions.

Her hand wraps around his big arm like a claw. Bitch, I remove it. The nail polish streaks the empty space like blood trailing away from his arm. "I think it's time for you to go."

"Good day," Noah says and turns back to his work. He uses a rag to wipe off his arm and I laugh a little at the look on her face. All puckered up like spoilt grapes and sour milk. It's as if a man hasn't ever not rolled out the dick carpet for her.

I watch her go back out to the road, not moving from my spot next to Noah in case she decided to circle back around. What the fuck was that? I take out my phone and quickly leave a text for Zoey. She's busy with YouTube's Tour contest stuff. But it's just that this shit is really weird. More attention is being paid to Noah with that odd Photographer who drops by plus this. Zoey really needs to know what's going on.

"We should go sailing," Noah says out of nowhere, a complete non sequitur.

"Ok?"

A/n

So, I started a few more projects and I'm doing a bit of editing for this one. Some changes might show up if I do a major change I will tell everyone who's further ahead. (i doubt it  I prewrote this)

thank you for the support! means the world

-OP