11 | Down

Darkness

Darkness. That kind of warm, sleepy darkness. I snuggle down into the blanket, milking the last bits of sleep. Slipping back into my sweet spot.

Warm fingers move along my inner thigh. The rough hand is hesitant at first on the exposed inside of my thigh. A big thumb works in circles, getting close to where I want it most. If I could just have this little bit, everything would be better. Yes, just a little more. The rough, calloused hands were gentle in a dichotomy of touch that didn't match the power and strength I could feel held back from me. It's a touch my heart knows. Familiar in every way, but without ever having felt that touch before. Just enough pressure to awake the nerves and to start a burn in the center. The smell of the salty sea and fresh-cut wood mixed with my growing arousal.

Noah?

My tongue swipes across my hot lips. I can taste the waiting ecstasy to roll through my body. The promise of my long need satiated. I feel that big callus thumb split my juicy lips, exposing me to his kiss at the core of me. My hand comes down to run through his long hair. I need it. I shift my hips, trying to give him as easy access as I can. He teases me as my inner thighs come up. His rough beard trap between my thighs and I feel the hairs of it rub against the delicate dark skin of my inner thighs. He's so close to what I need. He smiles into my center. A sense of him knowing what I want ripples through me, waiting on the edge of need.

"Please," I whisper, and I'm rewarded. He latches on to my clit, sucking hard after all that tease. My hand tightens in his long hair and I grip him and I ride out my little death. Delicious sweet hot trickle out from my center in waves through my body. I open my eyes to no one in my bedroom. The nightshirt pushed up to my hip. A flick of my eyes to the door still locked. My sheets wrap tightly between my legs and my hand-knotted in them grasps the fabric. The heat drains out of me and that tiny bit of sweat dribbles down my neck. My emotions still wrap tight, just like my hand wrapped around the sheet. My breath races and I suck in as much air as I can. I wiggle down into the fabric and shutter at the feeling against my sensitive skin. Aftershock.

What the fuck was that?

I think I just came in my sleep.

I look down and see the juicy evidence of my solo ecstasy between my thighs. Shit, I didn't know I could do that. A part of me is tempted to call up my girls and ask them if they knew you could come in your sleep like an orgasm tooth fairy. And more importantly, where has this orgasm tooth fairy bitch been for the last year of my life. I could have used it.

I get out of bed and head for the shower. Without much preamble, except to put my hair up, I take off the t-shirt that smells like my arousal and hop into the shower. The water rolls off of me and the images of Noah between my thighs crams their way into my thoughts. I resist the real urge to go for around two with a willpower I didn't know I had in me. I close my legs tight and that aftershock tickles gives me a ripple of my dream orgasm.

Lusting after a guy who barely notices I exist, nice. I mean, can he have relationships? God, that's so ignorant and rude. I have a job to do: answer his mail, do his social media, get his grocery, do the day-to-day shit he doesn't have the social tools to pull off well. Just do your job, Tari.

I slam my hand on the water and turn it off. I grab a towel and dry off quickly, leaving my hair in a bunch of messy braids up. I need to redo my hair yet another thing to add to my list of things to do. I throw on some clothes and head to wake up the kids for school.

The wood door is open. I pick my head inside and no kids. I race downstairs. Sim and Ade sit at the table together.

"Hi Mommy," they say in unison. This is some real body snatcher's shit. We're black if this is a horror movie I'm next. That's movie logic right there. I turn around and look behind me for the killer. Sim gives me the knowing eye. Maybe she's a little too much like me after all. She puts the open-face BLT, eggs, and avocado sandwich into her mouth. A small bow of carrots, walnuts, and apples sits next to her, half-eaten. Ade's bowl next to her is empty, and he reaches into her bowl to eat some more of the mix. This is some real horror movie fake-out.

I come around the corner and spot Noah with his head in the fridge. He pulls out a big glass jar of Orange Juice and refills the four glasses on the table. He made me and the kids breakfast. I smiled at him and he didn't make eye contact with me. He moves Ade's hand casually out of Sims fruit and nut bowl and adds a little of his to Ade's empty bowl. He puts his huge sandwich into his mouth and munches away quietly. That big glass of orange juice that is supposed to be mine gives me the stink eye.

The only sensible action I could take. Like an episode of breaking bad, I cook up my coffee with no tools but a pot and a prayer. I put the meth dealers to shame making this coffee with nothing. The fresh cup of coffee I pour out into a mug. It's not as awful as the first few times I tried to make it that way, but I'd never get a second job at the local Starbucks coffee shop if I needed it. I look up at Noah and catch his ocean blue eyes watching me. It's like diving into the middle of the ocean every time I catch his eyes.

"Hey, Mom, what was that noise upstairs, did you break something?" Sim asks.

Ah, shit. lol.

 lol

A/n

Had to give yall a taste. Girl, needed this lol. Badly.