17 | Caustic - Part 2

Getting all the ingredients for biscuits wasn't hard. But this stupid baking pan was too fucking high up. In Zoey and Noah's house, there were a lot of kitchen gadgets. A sleek and modern kitchen which meant one of those well-organized kitchens. Every place had a precise, perfect spot. But that perfect spot was designed for much taller people than me. Going outside to get the steps would just put me off the relax and chill out biscuit mission.

I put one knee on the kitchen counter and tried lifting for that stupid baking pan. Fully stretched my fingers as far as they would reach. The A/C was blasting, and the breeze was cool on my skin. My fingertips brush against the metal of the baking pan so tantalizingly out of reach.

A rough hand joined mine touching the baking pan, and he was crowding me into the countertop. He was all heat, and he smelled so good. That kind of good that I knew without looking back. I paused savoring it. Tasting it on my tongue like a fine wine. Just the smell of that salty woodsy sent I was back to a place, I really shouldn't be when I was at work. Moreover, when I was at work, a live stream was going on and content for YouTube. His friends and family were over. My friends and family were over. Just a single door away from me having the dirtiest thoughts so fast in my head. I shivered with him and his hand didn't move for that god damn pan he kept it there. His big body was tight against me. It was slow motion, but I felt that hard cock grow against my ass. The heat from his zipper against my panties had me casually resisting the urge to push back and get it quick. Something stops me though. It was the anger I knew was going to be mixed into whatever we did now.

My heart was thumping out of my chest. A burning chest had me leaning my head forward against the cabinet. My hot breaths raced to fill my light head with air instead of the lust that was robbing me of thought.

"Noah?" I said it so breathy it could have passed for a soft moan. I was at a point where the man could get me juiced up by pure proximity.

"Yes," he answered me.

"Can you get the baking pan please?" His hand was on it but he wasn't moving. He knew what he was doing because my panties were telling on me. I don't have a fucking second pair.

Noah and Zoey's kitchen was huge but somehow like always saying so few words but finding a way to fill the room up. Just as I asked he pulled down the pan from the top shelf for me. Except when he got the baking pan he didn't step away from me. His big body leaned forward into my back. He gave me just enough room to step back and pull my dress back down over my ass. Noah was still way too close as he leaned into me and got even closer. Crowding me with his body and heat. My heavy head fell back into his wide chest.

Noah didn't get the sundress and summer dress shirt memo. He was in black jeans and a t-shirt that I was thankful god poured him into. Damn, the thing was so skin tight I wanted to lick his chest like it was ice cream. Then I'd see if gobbling that chest down too much and too fast would get me a brain freeze with a sugar high.

We were sitting on the edge together and as his big hand wrapped around my hip, I knew where this was going. It wasn't a place that we should go but a place we simply had to when we were this near. It was becoming a pattern. A very unhealthy fucking pattern. When I looked up into his eyes, I saw the hurt again. The burn in my chest was lust mixed with sorrow. That thing I couldn't place in his eyes was still there. My mind swapped emotions of what it could be besides anger but I couldn't place it.

The truth, even with that angry-ass sex at the Crocker museum I was still thirsty as always.

His tented jeans were hard against my ass, nestled and growing. But those angry eyes were a lot. Noah's big hand on my back pushes me down onto the counter breaking our eye contact. My ass hanging out. He lifts my dress and pushes my panties to the side.