33 | More Us - Part 2

A/n: this might not be your thing. Just  a warning but for those of you who are the team. This is the moment. 

***

His calloused fingertips were rough dragged across my ass, but I didn't want to move. I wanted my orgasm coma and maybe a candy bar plus a nap too. Lists, I thought with a small giggle. It was like a bittersweet dark chocolate that demolished me in post orgasmic shiver. Noah was still deep inside me again and his case of the mines wasn't over. My greedy center grasped for more of his touch. In the living room light cascaded bathing my overheated dark skin. Whole thing was a sharp contrast against the sheepskin rug he carefully placed me on. I was oiled, laid out for his worship. And the sex coma I was headed for teetered at the edge of my existence just delightfully out of reach. A threat to pull me under at any second without remorse for my greedy body that wanted to see what Noah would do next. Because I wanted more of everything while my tired body checked out. I wasn't even unable to move for that candy bar reward. My sweet Noah chuckling behind me and god help PG Sex god Neptune whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

"You are so tight around me, Shiny." He drags me back on him again. Coated gooey in our lust he pulls me back on him. And the slow, lascivious rhythm of his strokes and hands becomes my world. As he pulls his thickness out trailing our lust everytime. I couldn't keep my eyes off him in the huge full length bay windows. I couldn't look away as I watched Noah in the window's reflection. I moaned mid shiver, cream running down my thigh, a sticky mess. And for a second time, that moan was ripped from my damn soul. I couldn't figure out how Noah did it. How he went from virgin to PG Sex god Neptune without a curse word? Couldn't believe it was possible to be so PG filthy every time. Noah's deep rumbling bass told my body, 'mine mine mine.' My body said back 'yes yes yes.' And she stood up at attention, asking for more. I AIN'T HAD MORE TO GIVE DAMN IT. Fuck me, I wanted to, I really did, but I was damn near fucked out. The fuck coma was at the edge of my horizon, and the sheepskin rug warmth and softness were helping me along.

Noah kept giving me what I needed, pulling me back on him with one arm just under my body drawing me back. While his other hand worked to rub lotion into my dark skin while he stayed inside me. That damn edible lotion from the mobile mommy sex dungeon bag. He'd stop to lick some off from time to time. A teasing quick flick of just the tip of his tongue across my neck, back, breast, and more. Flipping me over sometimes to keep fucking me slow and spread more. He called me Shiny, all the time but fuck I was glowing even for me. The fact he even took the time when he first brought me into the living room to fully make sure I was dry then oil my hair too. WITH THE CORRECT OIL, the one from the trip. Shit was earth shattering. After the shower, the man didn't miss a beat. Had my night time bonnet brand next to us for when I fell asleep. Between the oiling up of my body and the lotion, my oversensitive body was racked in pleasure. On a boat, with white sails just the two of us lost in the eye of the storm.

Safe.

It was too much, and he kept going, even though a part of me I wanted fuck coma and the other part was mesmerized by him. So, like his paintings, impossible to look away, bold lines, and sure strokes. Those brushes of paint laid on with confidence. As if every one of his creations did all the talking that he never did. From the first day when I was organizing his work I saw it. All the words he didn't say, especially in the paintings of water.

The more his hands and rumbling bass talk to me the more I reached giving. Speaking to my body that knows him, that wants to give to him, that begs him to take. Oh, how he knew me, watched me, pushed me. And even with almost no strength I threw my ass back, jiggling in dark waves I knew he loved to watch. And god help me, I studied him in that reflection as he tugged me back again on his hardness. Thrusting deep, seating himself into me, humming into my too hot ear.