34 | On to Forever + The Stern & Thank Yous

A/N: read chapter before this to finish off US scene it's a two parter and double posted

***

"Drink," Noah says, full grumpy cat. I took a couple of sips and then the grumpy cat got even more grumpy and I took some more. Sleep spreads across my face and I cuddle into the blanket. I wanted him to get in bed with me but he kept watching me like a hawk and I didn't want to push my luck. A small sigh escapes my lips and I slip back into sleep only for him to wake me up getting more water into me. The sad part was I got no Noah special coffee, only water and Noah special ginger tea.

I was sick for three days. It went beyond scaring the shit out of him. Noah never left me, not even to go to work. He also didn't take me out of our home either. Although, he did try twice. When the doctor showed up to tell him what I already told him that I had a cold. Noah finally stops trying to move me to Zoey's house or the hospital.

"She should be up and about in 3 or 4 more days," the doctor told Noah. "Fluid is important and..." He rattled off more of my care to Noah. And the man who ever makes eye contact with anyone was looking at his feet but listening closely. His long hair hides his ocean eyes from the concierge doctor. I stayed on Zoey's small business healthcare plan setup by Sharr. Had no idea the plan was good enough for a concierge doctor. Then again I should know better since Noah is on the same plan. Plus, getting Noah into a hospital for the smaller stuff must have been extremely hard. So not having a doctor who would show up would be almost impossible.

Noah reaches down and pushes he blanket into place that had slipped off me. My tired eyes watch as he adds another one. Full grumpy cat frowned at me like I was trying to get out of bed again. I wasn't able to in the first place so the grumpy cat could put away the grumpy frown even though I love it. He takes my silk bonnet and replaces it with new one that wasn't sweaty.

Noah brings my soup next to me still warm but I'd eaten enough already. I hunkered down into our bed. The bed he finished building and the room he finished two days ago. In our fucking home and the thought made me smile even though the patina sadness.

My mother was right on the nose when she said take the happiness as is sometimes. Someday, my kids will be here with me in this house that Noah and I have made together. We will win if it's my last damn breath we will win. Noah saw the Doctor out and then returned to me. He lifted the covers, slipping into our bed. Dragging me over to him I place my head on his shoulder. His too hot body wraps around me in a furnace heating me from the outside and the in.

We are both going to figure out this forever together. As sleep took me I only got the tip of what he whispered in my ear. "Shiny..."

***

Keep this book in the library/lists so you are able to see updates still. 

The End for now. See you in Forever Noah coming soon...

Upcoming in Forever Noah. The book is mostly T's pov but 3 first time Noah POV scenes, and I'm not going to leak more but it will wrap everything. We fought fucking hard to get to this point and I'd like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart. I've always said you guys are dear to me and I fully mean it. I've had a computer break down 8 DDS appointments this year. A root canal coming in a day. That got canceled twice with a lot of drama. A computer break down and the main way I wrote. A complete change to my life and honestly some days yall digging the story brought me so much joy you will really never know. Thank you again for taking the time. And for those who will come later thank you for joining our little team of very thirsty girl type readers. When I started writing T & Noah's story I wanted to write a story about a nerdy blerdy woman who I didn't really read in books. This was pre-Abbott Elementary women like T just didn't get written about a lot. And if they did they were side characters who were mostly made fun of and butt of the joke. It wasn't in a laughing together kind of joke. And men like Noah weren't the love interest in stories even though I known some wonderful Noah's in my life. So, getting this far in the story just brought tears to my eyes. I'm close to tears writing this right now. When I wrote 3 of the scenes in Forever Noah I was beyond tears. Finding Noah is such a rough fucking story. It has a lot of down moments so I wanted these last 3ish scenes to be for us who had to cry through the thirsty sexy bits. Thank you, thank you, thank you.  See you soon.