33 | This one is for us - Part 1

A/n: Normally, my sex scene have MAJOR moments in them. I tend to have revelations or reckonings in them. So, it's hard to skim my sex scenes normally because you'd miss story moments. See more information in the below A/n: if you are a person who isn't into sex scenes and just like the story moments. I understand I am not a friendly writer for you normally but this is closer to a fan service.  Until about midway no sexy bits. If you are my normal thirst trap readers igggy this A/n: all together lovely thisty folks. Cos as always you my people. lol

The shower didn't work. A shower that did not fucking work. A small smile cracked my lips without trying, so I repeated the thought. I loved the house, really I did. But I needed a shower, he needed a shower; we needed a shower together. Ya, I thirsty girl giggled, creepy. His hard-on was right in my back and I was horny as fuck. More thirsty girl creepy giggles. We'd been standing here for a solid time with me rubbing my ass against his hardness and him just holding me. My painfully erect nipples poking through his shirt said touch me. But we were stuck in the caring, loving moment. Normally, I'm 100% for caring and loving. But today I wanted to forget everything. I wanted him to fuck my brains out like he used to when he was mad at me. I wanted that Noah. Lawd, have mercy on my thirsty girl soul.

I didn't know I had a new Noah until I named it. And I blinked at the realization. I had Super Saiyan Noah, Clark Kent, Superman, Neptune, Grumpy Cat Noah, Regular Noah, and THAT Noah. But that Noah... well even when that Noah was mad at me he made it hurt so good. I licked my lips realizing the truth. I needed it, hell I needed more tonight so bad.

"Noah, which shower is working again?" He said something else about it earlier. With his arms around my middle I rummage for soap, and a few other toiletries in the vanities. His items are neatly laid out on the right side so I checked the left.

"Outside one works," he confirmed, and he didn't let me go. I wasn't bothering to try to get out of his hold yet. He was full snuggled and even with his hardness in my back saying hello. Breaking the good vibes sucked. He needed the closeness as much as I did.

Found my makeup removal. I didn't need it but I put it in a different spot in the vanity. The habit of a lifetime kicked in for me. Reorganizing the cabinet the way I liked it. I kept Noah's stuff in the same order for the most part. But made it in a match to mine so it would be easier to restock the toiletries later. I wish I bought a bunch of glass bottles to put everything in and had color coded labels. My mind was moving on that problem trying to avoid the one rubbing between our bodies. I could almost feel the top of his head oozing happiness but he wasn't moving in an urgent way. It reminded me of the way he held me the first time we got to sleep together on the boat. Happy to see me but surprised to be so close. As if he isn't allowed to hold anyone? I didn't understand it but I wanted to and step by step I would. We had forever now... and the thought brought on a grin.

My hand stopped...

A fingertip hanging midair as the breath in my belly drops to my feet.

What the fuck?

I picked up the bottle of apple flavor lube at the back bottom left of the vanity. I held one of the collections of the telltale heart fuck me out night in my hand. It wasn't the one from the boat; we used that up fooling around on our little trip. This bottle was fresh. It even had the Jo-Lee custom brand from the sex toy label. And I felt when Noah figured out something was off because he tensed up again. I kept going through the vanity, nearly frantically pulling out freshly packaged items. They piled on the bathroom table and were a match to the sex dungeon mommy handbag that the girls packed me for my trip. True fuckery on the go. Same damn one that got me in trouble but mostly the items from the maybe pile, and the yes try stacks. Some items were missing though but most were there in a perfect package ready to go. The vanity felt like a sex clown car as I kept pulling things out from the bottom left of it. When my hand wrapped around the dildo from that night. It was still in the box and we never got to use it. In a panic I threw everything in a chaotic mess back into the vanity.