Ch52: Tessa's Reality

Tessa placed a hand over her still flat stomach, marvelling in her new reality. Three months Pregnant. It had been a month and a half since she'd found out, but some days she still had to remind herself. Tessa hadn't told her roommate or friends yet, though she knew she had to soon. The boys were always fussing over her which meant that Tessa had been to the doctors at least twice recently. She was starting to know the front desk receptionist by name. The baby was always fine as she continued to explain to Will and Jem. They'd told her she was due in November.

Since Tessa had first absently voiced her idea out loud to take a year off school, both Jem and Will had been very enthusiastic about the idea. It was actually one of the few things they both agreed on since Jem was still very adamant that Will and Tessa should get married, while Will and Tessa were determined not to cut Jem out. Tessa wasn't sure about leaving school though. When she tried to talk about money, and how she wasn't sure she could live off her education fund without it being toward her education, both of them dismissed this and said they would help.

"We can support you Tessa," Jem said. "I know I don't work, but look at my house." He chuckled. Tessa had learned quite a while ago that Jem came from old money. When his parents had died leaving no other heirs, Jem had inherited it all.

"I mean, you aren't going to stay in that tiny apartment with a baby right?" Will asked her. Tessa hadn't realize this until now. There was no room for a baby at her and Magnus's apartment was there?

"Oh right," Tessa said softly.

"You should move in with Jem," Will continued. "His place is bigger." This seemed sensible until she spoke to Jem, who told her once again that she should marry Will and move in with him.

After a few weeks of this, Tessa was fed up. She wanted them both to stop being so freaking nice! She couldn't suggest anything to Jem without him feeling like it was Will's job, and she couldn't suggest anything to Will without his worrying about Jem. She knew she was cranky from the hormones, but did neither of these men have a selfish bone in their whole body? People like that didn't exist in the actual world, so how the hell had she managed to find two of them?

"Sit," Tessa ordered both her boys. They were in Jem's luxurious living room. She'd asked them both that morning to come meet her here to straighten this whole thing out. So here they sat, both gazing up at her from the sofa.

"You," she pointed at Jem. "Stop saying we should get married. We aren't without you. End of story. And you-" she pointed at Will. "Stop well... just stop-" Tessa made a grand gesture with her hands as if trying to demonstrate the general state of the situation. "Both of you stop being so freaking selfless, you are killing me here! I want you both to honestly tell me what your best case scenario is, and then I will pick! Got it!"

They both nodded, then each proceeded to tell her they just wanted her to be happy, and she almost hit them.

"Oh fuck this!" Tessa grumbled. All this yelling was making her warm, and all her hormones were begging her to do something about it. Tessa began stripping off her clothes in the middle of Jem's living room.

"I am so horney I can't see straight," Tessa gasped as the last of her clothes landed on the floor, and she moved quickly to straddle Will on the couch while leaning over to kiss Jem at the same time.

She could feel Will's arousal through his jeans, and it made her heart pound. This she had to admit, was the best part of her hormones being a hot mess lately. She found herself so easily turned on these days. Her hands worked to undo Will's pants as she continued to kiss Jem. She moaned as Will's hands went to her tender breasts. Pregnancy was also messing with those, making them more sensitive, and bigger. Sensing Will was going to finish removing his own clothes himself, Tessa's hands moved to the buttons of Jem's shirt.