(Blood Blockade Battlefront) Leonardo Watch - Insensible

This one is just very sad and full of heartbreak. Sorry I'm the queen of writing sad stories! I hope you guys enjoy this one!

**************************

It was a hassle living in Hellsalem's Lot. It was more than you could handle, especially since you weren't a supernatural being or have any special powers like Leo.

You lived in Hellsalem's Lot for two years. In that two years you met Leo and later became his girlfriend once you knew him more. But all this fighting and supernatural business got you so frightened. You only stayed in Hellsalem's Lot because of Leo.

But lately you couldn't take it anymore. You didn't tell Leo but you were planning to leave. A flight was scheduled for you to leave there very soon. To be exact, the flight was leaving in five hours. But before the flight leaves you had to do something that would destroy Leo and break his heart. That something was to tell him you two were done and that you are leaving Hellsalem's Lot forever.

You were currently packing your things to get ready to leave. The time to leave was drawing closer and you had to call Leo soon whether you liked it or not.

The only reason you decided to tell him at the time you were close to leaving because you knew he'd beg you to stay. This way you could leave quickly without having to deal with more heartache then you needed. You knew it was cruel but it be easier to do it this way.

Finally it drew even more closer. Hours turned into minutes and you were in the airport waiting for your flight. As you were sitting down and waited you sighed and pulled your phone out of your pocket. You scrolled through your contacts and stop scrolling at Leo's contact info. His contact name read 'Leo' with two hearts beside it.

Your heart pumped with anxiety. It was time now to call him and tell him. How your heart ached. But it had to be done. You took a deep breath in and pressed his contact information and pressed the call button to call him.

"Hello?" He picked up. You gulped out of nervousness.

"L-Leo? I-I have to tell you something. You're not going to like it and I'm sorry for doing this. But I'm leaving Hellsalem's Lot I can't take living here anymore. My flight is leaving soon so don't bother to beg me to stay. I've made up my mind, there's no turning back," you said on the verge of tears.

"(Y/N)? You're kidding right? It's not funny!" Said Leo choking back tears.

"I'm not Leo, I'm sorry. But I'm going have to say goodbye to you. We're over. Long distance relationships don't work," you said.

At this point Leo was crying over the phone,"why can't you stay here with me? I'll protect you! I love you! Don't leave!"

"Let's face it, Leo. I don't have any powers. I'll eventually get killed in Hellsalem's Lot. I don't want to leave you but I'm afraid for my life if I stay there," you said with your voice cracking.

"Which airport are you at? Please let me say goodbye to you in person," sobbed Leo.

You didn't fight his request to see you. So you told him which airport you were at and where to find you there. The phone call soon ended and he made his way there. You wiped away a stray tear that fell from your eye.

About ten minutes later passed by and he finally made it to where you were. By this time it was five minutes away from your flight to board passengers on it. He ran up to you and gave you a tight hug. He kissed your lips and tears stained his face.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way Leo," you said to him when your lips separated from his.

"I'm going to miss you. I want you to stay. It hurts so much that you're leaving. And that we're over, we won't see each other anymore," he said as the tears kept coming.

"I'll call you okay? I promise," you said as a tear slips down your cheek.

He got a couple of stares from people looking at his shaky crying self. But he didn't care at this point. He just brushed it off.

Finally your flight was now departing, ready to leave with passengers. Leo gave you one last kiss then you left without another word. All that was now left was his memories of you and phone calls from you.

You were now gone and Leo was alone without you. All that was left was him and the tears pouring down his face.