05 | Part 2 - For Friends

Start from the beginning

"Um, two years," I confess.

"What..." they all shout in unison.

"I thought you and—" Eve falters.

"Theo and I had a lot of problems. He didn't want to, and I didn't want to. It was a mutual decision. I wanted to see a couple's therapist, but we didn't have the money. With the virtual assistant business and his job at the prison, all those overtime shifts, we just were barely keeping our heads above water. Sex kind of gets away from you."

"You need to do something about that," Jo-Lee cuts in. "God made pussies to be joyful. That's why pussy is always smiling."

"There's always self-care," Eve pipes in. "Comes in discreet packaging from Adam and Eve." The little team they made went into full gear. Eve pulls out her phone and gets to the website. "I have this one," she points at a discrete purple bullet vibrator.

Carly, not to be left out, takes Eve's phone and pulls up hers. "A rabbit is an oldie, but a goodie." Eve says smugly.

Jo-Lee in full swagger grabs Eve's phone and pulls up hers. The machine was all metal with a dildo sticking out of the tip like a gun. Eve, Carly, and my heads tilted together at the small phone. Our minds just weren't ready to make sense of what we're looking at. Jo-Lee puts her thumb on the play button and the thing in the video looks like it was a mad science project. The Pussy Pleasure is printed on the side and looks like it could have been from a hardware store section. A drill with a dildo connected to it moves in a fucking rhythm, drilling into the woman's pussy automatically. The operator shows off each speed and the damn machine works her over harder at each speed. The woman orgasms enthusiastically. The little in stock number blinks under the satisfied woman. Bestseller, two left in stock, and next stocking date is one month.

"Jo-Lee, we brought a pen, and you brought a fucking machine gun. A pussy machine gun!" Eve is tickled.

"I'm a woman of a particular age. I need to make sure it's always well serviced and well oiled." Jo-Lee offers with feline-like dignity. Her reckless Cheshire cat smile in full effect, and yet again the cat got the cream. "Team juicy must stay juicy."

"Jo-Lee you're only thirty-six," Carly snorts.

"See, you got that young pussy you're all ready to play around. All fun and games until some idiot dries you up. But you should stay on top of it. Wisdom from the wise." Three heads turn to me, waiting for me to take the phone for my toy show and tell.

Pause...

Three sets of eyes look at me together, a jury of my peers waiting for the answer. The damage report of my life.

"It's not a lack of toys. I stopped trying. I mean...err...it's been about the same time. I haven't been able to get there." Every syllable of that sentence is agonizing to say.

Silence...

Jo-Lee breaks in, "I've been there before. After Marty died and I had to go to that funeral. He might not have been the best husband in the world, but he was mine. I couldn't for more than a year." A bitter grimace crosses her normally smiling face. "Lost it. It happens. Remember to take your time."

That sneaky Jo-Lee smile crosses her face again. "Then again, when the O door opened back up, I was hitting it like a teenager." We all laugh together.

God, Jo-Lee's pussy drilled for sure.

The guys' next lap comes faster than the last. They move those thick bodies quickly. Neither has a natural runner's shape. It looks like they both could eat a skinny natural runner's shape for breakfast this morning. Noah's friend eyes us as we sit and watch. He smiles at us in that drop-dead Black Kryptonite way.