[17] Your Happiness Is My Happiness

Start from the beginning

"It's not that simple." Stiles tried explaining but Scott wasn't buying it. 

"I know you still love Savannah, a blind man could see it." Scott half laughed, looking at Stiles. "I'm just saying..life is too short to not be with the person who makes you happy, it's too short to leave things unsaid, and it's definitely too short to not be with the person you're designed for." Scott explained. 

Stiles let out a small laugh, biting his bottom lip before looking over at Scott. "Do you honestly think that? After everything that's happened between us, can you stand there and tell me you think me and Savannah are meant to be? Because I don't think so..If we were then we should have been together by now? Things wouldn't have played out the way they did." 

"I do. Know why? Because I've never seen anyone make you as happy as she did. Sure there were bad parts but she loved you so much, I mean she even gave up her life for you. I don't know anyone who I'd want to have my best friend's heart other than her. You two might have both made mistakes, sure she was a dumbass for pushing you away but you were an even bigger dumbass for letting her. As your best friend, I know you want to be with Savannah and there's no one I'd rather you be with. Because I know there's no one who will ever love you or look out for you more than her. She's the only one besides me I would trust you with. You two deserve to be together, for reals this time..You should be together. I mean, come on..You can't tell me you don't think she feels the same. I've seen the looks you two give the other when you think they're not looking. I know how much you love her and want to be with her.." Scott said. 

"She's with Theo or likes him..Ugh, I don't know. Don't you think it might be a little too late for that anyways. And Malia sh-.." Stiles tried saying but got stuck on his words. He was speechless. He didn't know what to say. 

"I think..You deserve to be with the person you want to be with, the only person you've wanted to be with since the moment you saw her. Stiles,you and her no matter what are always going to find each other. You need to stop making excuses and be together already. I've seen the looks you two exchange and give the other when you the others turned. You and her, you've been through so much and even with all the distance and time spent apart and excuses not to be together..even after everything, even without memories..You two always find each other. Come on, you need to go to her. Tell her how you feel, be together for reals..No more excuses..Because believe me, someone else will win her heart if she thinks she doesn't have it in you..." Scott said. 

Stiles sighed, rubbing his hands together in an attempt to keep himself warm. "I don't know..She's different now, we're different." 

"But you know what's not different? Your feelings for one another. She died and she came back even without memories, I can tell that nothing's changed..You need to stop being afraid this time, stop finding and making excuses to not be together." Scott said to Stiles. "And through all the insane crap we've been through and are going through, the one thing I've known without a doubt the entire time is you and her belong together."

Stiles sighed, not knowing what to do. Well he knew what to do, what he wanted to but he was scared just like Scott said. He was afraid of Savannah disappearing on him again, of dying on him again. He doesn't know if he'd be able to handle losing her again. But if he didn't speak up and tell her how he really feels then he might lose her again. Because there is someone who won't be afraid to speak up about their feelings for her, who won't use fear as an excuse to keep her at a distance this time like she first did with him. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Savannah pulled away from Theo's kiss, smirking up at him as he smiled down at her. Theo brushed a piece of hair behind her ear, stroking her cheek lightly. Savannah felt something in her chest, she couldn't explain it and in the back of her mind she heard a little nagging voice. It was telling her something wasn't right, this wasn't right but she couldn't stop her body or her actions. She didn't know what was happening it was like she had no control or thoughts when it came to Theo, which is probably why it pissed off Stiles so much.