I am a true master mind

Start from the beginning

“I believe that they need to be controlled. I couldn’t disagree with Alpha Bears command, Princess. If it was up to me I wouldn’t have let you leave.”

“I feel hurt that you didn’t tell me. I will make you proud, mother, even if you lied to me.”

“I’m sorry,” she says sadly, shaken that she broke my trust.

“Give the phone to The Little Ones; I will put them to sleep for you. Let me talk with them alone.”

“Of course,” she says defeated and opens the porch door and walks into our house. “Princess is on the phone!”

A second later I hear my father yelling into my ear. “Princess! How are you doing my little girl?” The Little Ones starts jumping for the phone and I smile at their attempts to reach it.

“Great, I made a lot of friends. They promised to teach me how to race.”

“That’s amazing! Give it all and make us proud!”

“You should buy me a car,” I beg sweetly even if I don’t want one.

“Of course!” he says and slaps his forehead. “I forgot that all kids drive over there.”

“I just want it to race with.”

“You should have one. There’s no limit on the credit card I gave you, just buy anything you want.”

“Thanks, father. Don’t you think it is a little bit late for The Little Ones to be up now?”

“Well, I guess it is,” he says ashamed. “It’s just that we are in the middle of…”

“Father,” I tell him sternly so he becomes silent. “I am going to tell them a goodnight story so they can go to bed.”

“Fine,” he moans, displeased that I ruined his playtime. He gives the phone to The Little Ones and they run into their room giggling. I can hear them zip the small red tent behind them.

“Princess!” they yell into the phone after counting down from three and putting me on the speaker.

“Hi my angels and knight in shining armor!” I answer them excitedly. I feel the warmth spread in my body just to hear them. “Who are my favourite people in the whole world?”

“We are!” they yell jumping up and down on their butts. It sounds fun so I can’t hold back a chuckle.

“You three must help me!” I cry. “Mother and father sent me away to a knight that is holding me prisoner. He has three dragons that are guarding me!”

“No!” Kate yells.

“We will save you!” Tom announces.

“No, no!” I stop them. “I can escape from this prison, but I can’t escape our parents. You must confuse them every day so they don’t have time to plot against me. Listen to me closely!”

“We will do exactly as you tell us to,” Mary whispers dramatically.

“Tom,” I start and I can her him gulp with excitement of being picked first. “You must beg father to have a little brother because you are tired of only having sisters.”

“Yes, Princess,” he says seriously. “I want a little brother!”

“Good, Mary and Kate?”

“Yes, Princess,” they whisper, eager to hear their order.

“You don’t want any more brother or sisters. You only want me to come home. Tell that to mother.”

“I will beg and beg for you to come home,” Kate says proudly.