Princess is chosen to become the next Alpha of the world famous Ninjan Pack. She has been trained her whole life to become an elite warrior and the Alpha offer was never something she expected. Her Alpha sends her to spend her last year in a normal high school and socialize with regular people or wolves if you prefer to call them that.
Adapting to a normal teenage life will be harder than she ever thought because she decides to hide her true identity. She never suspected to find her mate, an arrogant teacher who rejects her because she isn't strong enough for him. But oh is he up for a game, no one rejects a Ninjan pack member and how exactly will he react when he finds out the truth about her?
Princess life is going to be changed forever and she has no clue what’s happening before it’s too late. She becomes a piece in a game she didn’t sign up for and the end result is catastrophic.
Read on to find out the story about Princess and The Little Ones.
* Wolf Spirit Series Book One *
- Alpha Bear wants me to do... what?
- What if?
- I want my Mom, not you!
- I didn't know I needed a diva in my life
- Yes, I am the new girl
- The game is on, don't expect to win
- This is how we do it back home!
- I can be sweet in a deadly way
- I am a true master mind
- Vincent's POV
- One hell of a homework
- The simplicity strikes me
- So you think you can mess with me?
- Reckless Behaviour
- Who's rejecting who now, huh?
- Finding the Right man for me
- Fancy finding you here
- It's called love
- She's not as nice as she seems
- The Master of the situation
- Confusion - Vincent's POV
- Full Moon
- Vincent's POV - The real Princess
- You deserve what you get
- Jason's POV - Prince charming
- Let's not make any mistakes
- If I could do one thing differently
- How to handle it
- What friends are for
- A beginning of something
- Looking for extraordinary
- Never give up