Chapter Ninety-Three

"Louis nobody I know has a bachelor party... with their fiance," Ashley yells over the loud music of the club they rented.

There is people everywhere, some of Harry's model friends, friends from school, boys and girls.... it is their bachelor party.

Now, instead of having two separate bachelor parties, they decided to combine it into one. Why not? They love each other; they do everything together, this is no different.

Louis was sceptical at first because having one meant they would either have to ask a friend to babysit Jordan instead of coming to the party or hire a babysitter.

Eventually, they decided upon the latter. Louis was worried to leave their little bundle of joy alone, but the company had great reviews, five stars - Louis asked around, and others all said they had used the company and received excellent service.

So that calmed his mind for the night.

"Well, we Haz and I aren't just anybody!" Louis laughs as Ashley rolls his eyes fondly, that was true. Louis and Harry always did things the Louis and Harry way, whether that be easier or harder, it worked for their family.

"Lou! Come over here, Liam is doing body shots of Niall; I need a partner. Be my sexy little body." Harry whisper yelled, walking over to his fiance.

"Harry! What?" Louis laughed as the curly haired man took his hand dragging him over to a table. His whines went unheard as Harry effortlessly lifted him onto the table lying him down.

"Harry you're crazy!"

"Live a little Lou. This is our fucking bachelor party. OMG." Harry paused for a second, only now sinking in that he would soon be married to the love of his life.

"Okay okay, but pull my pants up higher, so the scar doesn't show."

Harry rolled his eyes because Louis was so self-conscious. Nobody cared about a silly injury; it was nature. That scar was the price to pay for Jordan.

Honestly, Harry wants 100 more Jordan's in his life.

Louis might kill him for that.

"Haz, you are going down," Liam yelled Louis giggled when Niall's head was suddenly next to him.

Yeah, they had a weird little friend group. Turning body shots into a competition, oh well... what else do you expect from rowdy young adults?

Louis giggles as Harry begins to slurp the liquor off his stomach. The competition goes on like that. Eventually, Harry loses, because Louis is just way too ticklish.

"You meanie, you and your ticklishness made us lose." Harry pouts as he playfully shoulders his fiance.

"Aww Hazza bear. Poor little Hazzy." Louis giggles, as Niall pulls him away from Harry all of a sudden.

"Harry..." The addressed man looks away from where Niall has stolen his boy to his mum who has come up to him. His eyes widen, praying she didn't see what he and Louis just did.

But you know. YOLO.

"I'm really proud of you Haz. Getting your life back on track. Marrying a wonderful guy." Anne praises as she licks her thumb, swiping away at Harry's cheek.

"Harry, you have food around your mouth... God, I take it back. I'm not proud of you." Harry rolls his eyes. Pulling away from his mum.

"Mummm mum stop itttt." He whines, Anne rolls her eyes but allows her freakishly tall son to use his own shirt to wipe the stain away.

"Harry that's a bad habit." Anne scolds, hitting his shoulder.

"Mum, can't you go back to saying how proud you are of me," Harry begs.

Of course, Anne does because nobody is more proud of him than her.