Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two:

Harry gulped as he took hold of Louis' hand and slowly shuffled forward towards the couch.

"Ah ah. No Harry, you're sitting in the single seater, Louis is sitting with me."

The small boy squeaked as he was roughly pulled away from the curly haired man and towards a hard chest. The two twins might have been identical, but there were distinct differences that made Louis despise the geeky lad.

Unlike Harry, Marcel smelt like expensive cologne, Louis had become accustomed to the curly haired man's 'neutral' smelling prison conditioner. Unlike Harry, Marcel wasn't as tall thus Louis was shoved uncomfortably into his collar bones. Unlike Harry, Marcel reeked of danger and hate whereas the other twin was calmer and seemed to have more self-control.

"Marcel." Harry all but growled, the man didn't respond only tapped his pocket once again; silently reminding Harry that he was armed. This was all the fuming man needed to see to reluctantly making his way over to seat himself on the one seater sofa.

"Good choice Haz." It was said in such a mocking tone.

Harry watched with angry eyes as Marcel manhandled Louis forward. The geeky man sat down on the couch promptly pulling the caramel haired boy onto his lap in a rough fashion.

A whine of disagreement was heard from Louis and a grunt of worry from Harry. After all, Louis was sitting on a gun... the gun located in Marcel's front pocket of his jeans.

"So Harry how have you been brother? Is Prison treating you well?" More mocking.

"What do you want Marcel?"

"What makes you think I want something?"

Harry didn't respond, merely glared at the intruder as Louis squirmed uncomfortably on his lap.

"You certainly have a type Haz..." The nerdy looking man took ahold of Lou's face turning him so they were facing one another. Harry struggled to keep his composure as Marcel took his thumb and ran it across Louis' bottom lip as he spoke.

"Small, twinky, almost angelic." Louis twitched away from the touch, Marcel responding mercilessly by slapping the boy. Louis curled in on himself, his cheek burning.

"Fucking hell Marcel, do not touch him!" Harry roared.

"You always were the more emotionally attached sibling; I guess I shouldn't prolong telling you why I am here anymore... The boss wants you back."

"I have no affiliation with the mob life anymore! I'm done, I'm out."

"You should know by now Harry, once you're in, you're always in. There's no leaving." The curly haired man knew Marcel was enjoying this from the sinister smirk on his twin's face.

Louis cried out as his body hit the concrete floor, Marcel had abruptly stood up with no regard for the small boy. The man with gelled hair walked forward as he leant down whispering in Harry's ear, Louis couldn't hear what was being said... he wasn't sure if he wanted to listen to what was said.

His innocence was going to be completely corrupt by the end of his five-year prison sentence. It made him question his relationship with Harry; the man seemed to have so many loose ends with the wrong crowd.

Louis was still on the floor, watching Harry and Marcel intently as the conversation became more intense, louder and more violent. Harry stood up from his seat, now a few inches taller than his brother; that didn't stop Marcel from pushing him as the two began to shout.

Without warning, Harry began raising his fist to punch the sinister man; he retracted as soon as Marcel's hand reached for his gun... but what happened next not only shocked Harry but also Marcel.