Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Fifty-Four:

The curly haired man frowned at the name that flashed upon the screen of his phone.

Liam Payne.

"Hey Lou, I got to take this baby, it's the modelling agency." Harry smiled, hastily wiping his hands and face on a napkin before swiftly walking into his office.

"Styles speaking."

"Harry it's me Liam. I need your help! I'm screwed."

Harry sighed.

"Liam I thought we both threw out our burnout phones!" Harry growled. The man on the other end sighed, "Okay maybe I kept mine but at the moment Haz you gotta help me. I need 250g of ice before Friday, or I'm a dead man."

It was Wednesday.

"Liam." The curly haired man paused, sitting up from his office chair and closing the door, making sure to lock it. "No way am I helping you, you were the one to tell me that I can't be affiliated with the mob life anymore, I have Louis to worry about now. Little Princess Louis." He whispered the last part to himself.

"Well Haz, you know better than anyone that the mob life always catches up to you somehow, so fucking help me you bastard! I have risked my life for you so many times you owe me. Okay? I realise I made a mistake agreeing to trade with Shawn, but you know what he is capable of."

Shawn, or Shawn Mendes, was a fellow prisoner and also in a mob. He used to come to Harry whenever he needed drugs and would pay a large sum of money. Both sides befitted. However, if you made a deal with him and didn't follow through, let's just say, you are never seen again.

Harry didn't answer Liam, so the man continued.

"Haz please, now that you're gone he relies on me for drugs... all the trades have gone okay so far, but my source couldn't drop the ice in before Friday. Harry, please mate."

"God Liam you're an idiot. Can't you borrow ice from someone else?"

He received no answer.

"Liam? Mate you there?"

A few seconds later Liam finally responded, "I'm here I'm here! Sorry Haz, a guard was walking past, had to pretend to be asleep."

Harry shook his head as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Li... Louis would not want me doing this... I fucking lied to him when I saw it was you calling. God, why didn't I just tell him it was you...." Harry blabbered his worries to his friend.

"Please Haz, just do what you have to, my ass is on the line."

Harry frowned before giving in, "Fine Li. Fuck, okay we're doing this. Umm, I'll meet you tomorrow during visiting hours."

Harry hung up after agreeing to Liam's wishes. He held his head in his hands whispering an array of curse words. He had to get ice, and there was only one to get it before tomorrow

---

"Hey, Lou?" Harry called as he walked down the stairs noticing the small boy sitting watching television with Niall.

"Yeah?"

"Sorry baby, but the agency had some photo problems; I need to take a few headshots for my profile." Harry lied smoothly. "At 10 pm?" Louis asked innocently. "Sorry Lou, the profile is due tomorrow." Harry replied, leaning down to press a chaste kiss to Louis' forehead as he left yelling to his boyfriend a quick; 'I love you'.

---

Harry checked his pockets making sure he had all the cash he needed as he exited his vehicle. $300, exactly how much that was necessary for a trade of this kind. He had used the money he made from modelling.

So pulling up his hoodie, Harry walked into the dimly lit alleyway, quickly noticing the man he was all too familiar with.

"Harry? What a surprise." The gangster greeted.

"Yea, let's get this over with Stan, 250g ice."