Chapter Seventy-Four

Chapter Seventy-Four:

Louis sighed happily as he snuggled into the warmth which was Harry. Neither of the two had enough energy to get out of bed, both still naked under the covers after their intimate exchange.

"I love you so much Hazza."

"Love you too sweetheart." Harry turned to the small boy, smiling softly as he kissed Lou's thin lips. The kiss didn't become heated; it was purely an act of love.

"Honey i'm home!"

Niall called out with Ash and Liam in tow; the three had left Louis and Harry alone while they went out in search for jobs.

Harry made it clear that once the baby was born the three friends would have to find their own residence. As much as Harry loved his three friends, he didn't want the baby growing up in a household where a food addict was sleeping in the kitchen.

The curly haired boy pulled away from the small boy, wiping his mouth as saliva was dripping between the two.

"Fricking bread stick. Cock blocking since day one." Harry mumbled as his boyfriend giggled softly hitting him on the shoulder.

"Hazzzy be nice."

"Hey, I am nice he is the one cockblocking." The two laughed, getting up to get dressed. Harry smiled walking to his closet, frowning holding up a hideously bright shirt.

"When the fuck did I buy this?"

Louis merely laughed.

---

"Nialllll!" Louis screamed, jumping into his best friend's arms. "Louuuuis!" The blonde mocked, hugging the caramel haired boy.

"Everyone wanna steal my boy," Harry grumbled walking into the room.

"Ha-ha Haz, I love Ni more than you." The small boy poked his tongue out at his pouting boyfriend.

Harry fake glared before proclaiming. "Thought we were going strong."

Everyone in the living room laughed as Harry sat on the couch, with his arms crossed stubbornly like a child. Louis raced over to his boyfriend sitting on his lap as he giggled. "I love you Hazza. You and only you." He pressed a sloppy kiss to the man's cheek.

"Yay!" Harry smiled, dimples prominent.

"Nooo, I thought I had a chonce with you, Louis." Niall's loud Irish voice interrupted the sentimental moment.

"Oh my god, what the fuck is a chonce." Liam turned to Niall, raising his eyebrows questioningly. Everyone laughed at the pair. Eventually, the laughter ceased.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie and order takeout?" Liam asked, noticing it was 7 pm.

"Would rather not watch a movie, I have work tomorrow," Louis whined, head in Harry's lap as he sprawled out across the couch.

"Mmm okay, any suggestions?" Liam asked, and this time it was Harry who spoke. "How 'bout a good old fashion game of twister?"

---

"Ashley, are you blind? left hand red not yellow you, cheater." Louis giggled at the long haired man.

Louis had decided not to participate, not wanting to fall on his stomach. He was enjoying watching his three friends groan as he instructed them which colour dots to put their hands and feet on.

"Uuuh, okay Harry. I need to put my hand on red. So this might feel like I'm molesting you, but I'm not." Ash proclaimed, Harry was confused until he felt the man's hand sneak under his groin and towards the only available red dot.

"Uh, dickhead." Harry groaned.

"Can't take it old man?" Louis teased his boyfriend.

"Oi Loueh, I'm only twenty-three."

"Exactly, and I'm nineteen. You're old." Louis giggled.

"Hey in a few months you will be twenty-" Harry was cut off by Niall. "Just fucking get a move on, my whole body is twisted in unnatural ways ahhhh."

The blonde released a shout as he went tumbling to the ground in a fit of laughter, bringing Liam and Ashley down with him.

Harry looked up noticing his was the only one left on the twister mat.

"I won."

Louis laughed from his seat on the couch, pushing Harry with his foot, so the curly haired man toppled to the ground, just like Niall had.

"You lose."

Everyone stopped laughing when a phone's ringtone was heard.

"That's mine." Called Ash, getting up to check his phone. He looked at the caller before proclaiming, "shit. Liam, it's her.... should I get it?"