Chapter Fifty-Three

Chapter Fifty-Three:

"Haz...." Louis didn't know what to say. "Why didn't you listen to me Hazzy?" Louis questioned, averting his eyes away from Harry, who was still on the floor. Calum looked at the two, taking it as his cue to leave. So without a word he quietly tiptoed to the front door, saying a prayer that everything goes well between the two boyfriends.

"I-I don't know Lou?" Harry spoke, but it sounded like a question rather than a statement. Louis sighed, sitting on the floor with his back against the wall and legs pushed towards his chest. Harry soon joined him, squatting next to him.

"It hurts me," Louis whispered.

"What does Lou?"

"When you yell at me." Harry frowned, taking hold of Louis' hand, quietly sitting against the wall - neither boy saying anything.

After a short period, Louis spoke up, "we fight a lot Haz. It's always over things that could have been avoided... maybe we could get some help."

Harry turned to face Louis. "What do you mean?"

"I think, that if we saw a professional, they could teach us how to avoid conflict better."

Harry sighed, whispering defeatedly, "okay." That's how Louis and Harry found themselves with Luke one week Later.

---

"So nice to see you two again. Especially on better circumstances." Luke warmly greeted the ex-prisoners. Louis had tracked Mr Hemmings down, his former councillor from prison; it turned out the man worked both in jail and had a private practice in the free world.

"So how can I help you?"

Louis and Harry explained their situation and continued to visit Luke once a week for three months; It did help. Harry knew how to control his anger; Louis learnt to trust Harry. Harry learnt to control his jealousy; Louis learnt not to be self-conscious

The couple was proud to admit that since the Kayleigh accident, they had not been in a fight since. Their relationship was stronger than ever.

---

Harry laughed as Niall duck dived into his fourth piece of apple pie with custard. The boyfriends had decided to have Niall over for dinner, a day after their nine month annivesery and he was very much enjoying the desert Harry had made.

Louis giggled, slowly sipping at a bottle of beer. "Hey, Haz? Can you pour me a bowl of custard?"

"Course sweetheart, want any pie with it?"

"Nah, thanks anyway."

After Harry had poured Louis his bowel the small boy thanked him for it, beggining to eat the lukewarm liquid slowly, before giggling to himself.

"What?" Harry smiled at the giggly boy.

"Nothing, just something I thought of."

"Tell me." Harry insisted as Niall watched.

Louis giggled once more before asking, "what am I." He proceeded to pour an excessive amount of custard into his mouth. "Umm, a chipmunk?" Harry laughed not understanding.

Suddenly Louis looked at Harry before hitting both of his cheeks, the custard in his mouth spurting all over Harry.

"No, a pimple!" Louis proclaimed.

Niall fell onto the ground in a fit of laughter as Harry's face contoured into a shocked expression. "Come here you rascal!" Harry smirked, quickly catching Louis into his arms, lightly tickling him

"Ewww Haz, you're getting custard on me you grub."

Harry laughed, "Oh really? I'm the grub? Who spat the custard on me?"

Suddenly Louis broke free from Harry, looking over at Niall on the ground.

"Don't think you get to stay clean Ni." Louis threatened as he hugged the blonde boy, smearing custard onto his once clean clothes.

The curly haired man watched as Niall and Louis wrestled around on the ground playfully, It was times like this that Harry loved.

Suddenly Harry's phone rang, he was shocked to see who was calling.

"Harry, it's me.... I need your help bad. I'm screwed!"