Chapter Eighty-Seven

Chapter Eighty-Seven:

"It's pretty... So pretty." Louis found himself admiring the off white wall. Harry had been working his ass off painting the walls of their child's nursery.

 Harry had been working his ass off painting the walls of their child's nursery

After all, it was only two weeks until the baby was due. Louis was being kept under close survelience. The doctor believed it was very possible that he could go into early labour.

Harry secretly hoped he did. He just wanted to meet their bundle of joy. He could tell Niall was just as excited, already having put bets that the baby would be a boy against Liam and Ash.

"Oh lord, i'm so glad you like it." Harry smiled. He looked amazing; he was in a baggy denim overall, a pink long-sleeved shirt under it. There was white paint spattered all over him; Louis couldn't help but admire his boyfriend.

"I love you." Louis was smiling so much he thought his face might break in two. "Love you more Lou."

There it was. Those three words 'I love you'. Louis had never been more content in his life.

His boyfriend was a model; he was studying to be a teacher.

What else could you want?

---

"Harry! Please love, just give a smile normally?" Louis begged. He was officially bursting. His stomach was huge, his breasts also a small A cup.

"Hazza! You're a model, why can't you just pose for the photographer?" Louis begged his cheeky boyfriend, who continued to pull funny faces at the camera

Louis was due to give birth in one week. So, he decided to have some professional photographs taken; sadly Harry didn't seem to understand that his hormones were all over the place.

"Hazza stop." Louis sniffled as the photographer made an annoyed noise. Only then did Harry jump back into line, smiling happily for the photographer, making a heart with his hand on his boyfriend's stomach.

Louis smiled happily, leaning back into Harry's embrace.

"Love you."

"Love you more."