Epilogue

10 YEARS LATER

"Matty darling, please be nice to your sister," Louis begged his son. "Mum! Lucy is mean to me!" Screamed Eli.

"Ugh shut up, I'm talking to Josh on the phone."

"Jordan, I said no boys until your 30!" Harry scolded, taking the phone from the ten-year-old.

"I'm sorry Joshua Jordan cannot make it to the fine right now." With that he was hanging up watching as his daughter pouted.

Louis was pulling his hair out, it was meant to be a quiet day in, their tenth anniversary but no, it was anything but that. The two adults were in their early thirties, had paid off their mortgage, even bought a new house... oh and they had stable jobs... well Harry had a steady job as a model, successful model.

Louis on the other hand, he was a stay at home mum. He had never expected he would do that, but no matter how many condoms they went through he kept popping out babies.

In the ten years, Louis and Harry had been married, they had seven kids, and Jordan... making eight. In fact, Louis had forgotten what it felt like to not be pregnant.

Jordan - 10

Eli - 9

Lucy - 7

Matt - 5

Olive - 4

Sam - 2

Sydney -2

Lillith - 1

It's a huge family, but it's their huge family.

Oh and did Louis mention he is four months pregnant? Damn Harry and his pregnancy kink. One thing is sure; the kids weren't getting their own rooms anytime soon, sharing is caring... more like sharing is fitting everyone in the house.

"Love you, darling," Harry whispered as he pressed a kiss to his magnificent husband's lips, touching his growing stomach.

"EWWW" came a chorus of young voices. Both parents rolling their eyes.

"Happy anniversary." Louis giggled as he and Harry said the same thing at the same time.

"Okay, every sit-down, breakfast time!" Harry shouted while Louis picked up the troublous toddlers, putting them in high chairs.

He looked around at his family as he hugged his stomach to his chest. He wouldn't have his rowdy family any other way. And hell, if Harry wants three more kids, then so be it.

Just as everyone sat down for breakfast, Louis finally thinking the house was semi-controlled the front door opened. Welcoming in two more unruly children.

"BATMAN IS HERE! NEVER FEER I BRING CHOCOLATE"

Louis rolled his eyes, fucking Liam. Oh but then came another rowdy child.

"UNCLE NIALL HAS COME TO SAY HELLLLOOO."

Harry and Louis both make eye contact and before they know it, all their kids, except the toddlers who are held in place by the high chair straps, are running towards their two favourite 'uncles'.

"Wow, I think they love them more than us." Harry laughs as he moves to sit next to Louis who is feeding Sam and Sydney. Harry takes over feeding Sydney.

"Nah. Never," Louis whispered, winking at the curly haired man.

Ten years is a long time... enough time for Niall and Liam to come out as gay, to be honest not really surprising. They also announced that they were, in fact, dating - now they are married and on the waiting list to adopt.

Sometimes Louis literally thinks of just giving them one or two of his kids... But, at the end of the day, he always goes to bed content with his life.

"Oh look at the happy couple. Happy anniversary." Niall playful cheers, pulling at Louis' cheeks childlishly.

"Wow, thanks, Ni. Just when we were finally sitting down and the kids were not rowdy."

"What are uncles for?"

---

10 MORE YEARS LATER:

"Dad. Um, mum..." Lucy bites her lip as she walks into her parent's room one night.

"Yeah, what's up babe?" Louis smiles, he is 40, but with Harry, he has never felt younger.

Harry is the oops to his hi.

The ship to his compass.

The anchor to his rope.

The heart to his arrow.

The rose to his dagger.

"I'm pregnant."

"AT SEVENTEEN say what?"

Harry only shook his head, because well... they were a big happy family. And always would be, no matter what.

Because, they were at home. At home they feel alive. At home they never feel alone. At home, their way is lit.

14 kids. One grandchild on the way.

Yeah, now that feels like home.

---

It was about time this book came to an end