Chapter Sixty-Two

Chapter Sixty-Two:

Jay and Harry sat opposite Docter Ray after shaking his hand. "We need to discuss Louis' condition." He stated, almost a curious look in his eye. "How are you two related to him?" The doctor asked after sitting down himself.

"I'm Jay, his mother and this is Harry, his boyfriend." The doctor nodded, taking note of the answer. "I thought so." Both Jay and Harry sat anxiously watching as the doctor wrote on his notepad before lifting his head.

"Okay Jay, Harry." He nodded to both of them, "what I am about to tell you is critical. You need to keep a very broad view." The two nodded anxiously. "Firstly, Louis is on pain relief at the moment and sleeping soundly. Don't worry he is fine for the time being." Harry let out a sigh he didn't know he was holding.

"The pain Louis was experiencing was a series of intense contractions."

"Like the things women get when they are in labour?" Harry asked, wanting to understand what was happening to his boyfriend entirely.

"Precisely." The doctor nodded.

"Now, when we took an x-ray of his abdomen area, we found very unusual results. What we discovered has only known to have happened once before." Harry and Jay sat attentively as the doctor pulled out the x-rays. They meant nothing to the Louis' mother or Harry they had no medical knowledge.

"So here we have his stomach, intestines..." Docter Ray began to go through all of his organs, pointing to each of them on the x-ray. "That leaves this area." He pointed to the last body part that he hadn't covered.

Jay's mouth fell open; Harry was confused.

"This is a uterus, here are the fallopian tubes, the ovaries and a cervix." He showed the two confused people the parts on the x-ray. "In essence, Louis has all the organs of the female reproductive system in his abdomen, apart from the vagina. The organs link to the asshole instead of a vagina.

"I'm so confused," Jay said as she leant into her chair, her son... Louis had female reproductive parts?

Harry stared at the x-rays before looking up at the doctor. "Louis is a girl?"

Docter Ray chuckled, "No Harry, he is very much a male. There has been one recorded case, very similar to this. It is most likely that Jay conceived twins; Louis and a girl; however early in development the female twin died, Louis seems to have some of her body parts fused into him. Now this happens all the time, a twin being born with an extra arm of the dead twin, however, what makes Louis' case unique is that the organs he 'inherited' from his dead twin work. His body releases eggs."

The doctor paused to look at both of Louis' family members who were staring at him in disbelief.

"Mr Styles, Ms Tomlinson; Louis is one month pregnant, and I believe it would have been Harry's sperm that fertilised the egg."

---

"Harry?" Mummy?" Louis asked drowsily as he woke up, noticing his mum and Harry sitting on chairs next to his hospital bed.

"Oh my god Lou." Harry rushed over, peppering kisses all over the small's face, before letting Jay hug and comfort a confused Louis.

Docter Ray had spoken to them for another half an hour about what would need to happen considering how rare, and possibly dangerous Louis' condition was. He said they could abort the child, but Harry was strongly against that. The curly haired man and Jay informed Ash and Liam what was happening, they were shocked but understood that Harry would explain everything when he wasn't so concerned. They decided to catch a taxi back to Harry's place, giving them some alone time with the small boy.

"Does your stomach hurt?" Harry asked cautiously; he was still comprehending that there was a tiny child inside of his boyfriend. His child.

"No, do you know what's wrong with me?" Louis asked sitting up with his boyfriend's help.

Jay and Harry looked at each other, how do you tell your boyfriend that he has female organs and got pregnant the day he rode Harry to celebrate him being on the cover of a magazine?