Chapter Fifty-Five

Chapter Fifty-Five:

"Oh come on Harry. No need to be so cold, we were besties." The drug dealer winked at the said man.

"Exactly Stan. Were. I'm out of the mob life." Harry glared at the brown haired man. Stan chuckled darkly, "I find that very hard to believe." Harry raised his eyebrows, challenging the man to continue. "If you were out, why would you still be buying ice? Still trading drugs for cash Harry?"

Harry growled. "It's. Not. Mine."

"So you're just the accomplice then." Stan grinned as he began measuring the drugs. Pouring the ice into a small zip lock bag.

Harry breathed heavily; he knew Stan was correct. He should have told Liam no.

You see, Harry used to be in a very well known mob before he was convicted and prisoned. People respected him, even though he was a low rank simply because of the mob he was in. Stan was in the same mob as Harry; they used to be friends and dealers together... one of the reasons Harry knew where to get the drugs at such late notice. It used to be the two friends job to sell drugs in the alley.

"Just fucking give me the ice." Harry insisted, shoving the money towards the man. "Just remember Harry, it always catches up to you. You might have been a low rank, but you hurt some pretty significant people. You never know what might happen."

Harry didn't answer as he stared at his ex-friend. He didn't want to admit it, but it was all true.

He truly needed to have a conversation with Louis; there was a lot he never told the small boy. Harry sighed, taking the drugs and walking back to his car.

Stepping into the Range Rover the curly haired man placed his head on the steering wheel just thinking of Louis and what the innocent boy had said a mere few days ago.

*FLASHBACK*

"Haz, you would tell me if anyone tried to hit on you in the modelling agency right?" Louis said looking at the latest 'EVERDAY' magazine, which pictured Harry on page 12.

"Of course Little One. I would never lie to you." Louis grinned, "promise never to keep secrets?" He held out his little pinky. Harry smiled, joining his pinky finger with Louis'.

"Pinky promise Blue."

*END FLASHBACK*

Harry frowned, pondering what to do. He thought about what Luke would suggest in this situation. So, he decided to drive home, and tell Louis the truth, no matter what the outcome. He planned to tell the small boy everything.

There were to be no more secrets.

---

"Lou? I'm home." Harry held the ice in his right hand, not trying to hide the drug.

"In the living room! Ni left." Harry was glad. As he entered the living room, Louis' eyes immediately fell to his right hand, eyeing the object before gasping.

"Ha-haz? What is that? Please, Harry... tell me you didn't." Louis had stood up from his position on the one seater armchair and turned the television off. Harry threw the small bag onto the table that was in the centre of the room.

"I haven't told you a lot of things Louis. We need to talk." The small boy remained surprisingly calm, eyes never leaving the bag full of the substance.

"Wh-what is that?" The little boy stuttered, falling back into the chair as he pointed to the plastic bag.

"Ice," Harry answered sitting down. "Can I explain?" He received a small nod in return.

"It started when I was 18."

He was going to tell Louis everything. From the beggining. No more secrets.