Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six:

Harry had been told that he needed to remain in the hospital for a minimum of three weeks, the doctors claimed that he could suffer from a heart attack if his body experienced a sudden shock because of the missing organ.

Luckily Gemma had vowed to keep him company.

"So Gems, tell me how you won the court case. I mean, I don't exactly have the best behaviour recorded." The man was no longer angry at Gemma; he could understand her actions.

"I argued that all of your bad behaviour can be justified, for example, you beat up Zayn only to save Louis. The judge was happy to know that you were attending therapy in prison, I insisted that your attitude towards life was changing because of the therapy and that if your attitude weren't changing then, you would not have ever attended the counselling sessions. Besides, the judge was lenient after hearing that you were injured and only had 12 months remaining on your sentence."

Harry was perplexed, how did Gemma know all this? He never spoke to her about his time in prison.

"Gems, how do you know this about me?"

"Haz, even though we didn't visit you in prison, doesn't mean we didn't ring to ask how you were." Harry smiled now realising how much he missed his sister.

"So tell me about this Louis?"

Harry's smile only brightened as he thought of the small innocent boy.

"Well, Louis. He is short and petite; it's so adorable Gems. He has a light feathery caramel fringe that makes him seem so innocent. His voice is rather high-pitched and his giggle, oh God Gemma his giggles makes my heart melt. He is perfect, kind, forgiving... everything you would want in a husband." Harry spoke with such adoration it was heart-warming.

"Husband?" Gemma teased causing the Harry to blush.

"Yeah... Of course not yet, but eventually."

---

Two days later Harry was asked to sign papers that would formalise his early parole. He was reluctant at first, but he knew that Louis had Liam and Ash to protect him and that in two months he could visit Louis as much as his heart desired.

"Haz, why is Lou in prison?"

"The judge decided he was guilty of murder. But he isn't! It angers me just thinking about it; he was convicted of killing someone he doesn't even know Gem, someone set him up." Harry spoke with disgust.

"That's awful; we can try and prove his innocence if you want, do some personal investigations," Gemma suggested.

Harry bit his lip in thought before nodding, "Yeah and I know who can help us."

Maybe being released early wasn't so bad after all.