Chapter Sixty-Seven

Chapter Sixty-Seven:

"Are you sure this is the place?" Louis asked anxiously, his leg bobbing up and down from his position in the front seat of the car. The two had arrived at Harry's family's house after leaving Ashton. The awkward encounter was ended after Harry, and he swapped numbers.

"Yes Lou, I'm pretty sure I know where my family live." Harry chuckled, staring at the beautiful boy he was sat next to.

"Pretty sure? Pretty sure or certain?" Louis asked wide eyes, Harry merely rolled his green eyes fondly getting out of the car with Louis doing the same. The two were about to walk up the stairs of the house before Louis yelled.

"Nope!" Speed walking back to the car and getting inside the back seat. Harry frowned at Louis' antics, following him back to the car and opening the back door to sit next to him.

"Lou?" Harry gained his boyfriend's attention softly, cupping his cheeks.

"Baby you don't need to worry, my mum will love you so much," Harry spoke sincerely, looking into Louis' beautiful blue eyes which held so much worry. Louis had worked himself up to the point of tears.

The caramel haired boy bit his lip considering what his boyfriend said. Harry noticed, and rubbed his thumb gently over the boy's thin pink lips; Lou released his lip between his teeth. Harry took that as a chance to press a delicate kiss to his mouth. It was gentle and loving.

"Love you Louis, and do you know why my mum will love you too?" It was a rhetorical sentence as Harry pressed his lips to Louis' once more before answering his own question.

"Because you're funny. You always look after me. You're the sweetest person ever. You are respectful and polite. You're fucking adorable. You're beautiful and innocent. You're kind, gentle, compassionate, courteous. Lou, she will love you because you're you." Harry spoke from the heart, emphasising the last word.

"I love you, Harry." Louis let a tear of happiness slip.

"Why are you crying, baby?" Harry asked kissing away his boyfriends tears. "Because you're the nicest person ever Harry and that was so sweet what you just said."

The curly haired man snuggled his head into Louis' neck, kissing his soft skin.

"Love you." He mumbled. There was a silent pause; the two boyfriends hugging before Harry began to blow raspberries onto Louis' skin.

"Haz!" Louis giggled, trying to tickle Harry to no avail.

"Oh Louis, you should know I'm not ticklish, but I know someone who is." Harry smiled devilishly before pushing Louis onto his back against the car seats and running his fingers teasingly over his stomach before tickling him.

"Ha-harry, I-I-I-I will k-kill you!" Louis attempted to slap his boyfriend's hands away. Eventually, the tall frog stopped his attack staring at the blushing boy beneath him.

"I love your giggle." Louis slapped his hand over his mouth, before removing it quickly to proclaim, "well you will never hear it again Harold you meany" Before placing his hand back over his mouth and turning around awkwardly. Louis was now lying across two of the three seats in the back seats of the car, with Harry sitting on the seat closest to the right window. Louis' legs where placed on Harry's lap. The latter smirked as he a view of Lou's ass.

"Louuuuehhh," Harry called teasingly. "Louuueeeh, speak to meh." Harry massaged Louis' shoulders. "Oh well, desperate times require desperate measures." Harry said before tickling Louis once more, the small boy immediately began wriggling around, releasing his giggles. Harry laughed along before stopping pulling away from the small boy, landing a teasing spank to his ass.

"Come on the fam is waiting."