Chapter Seventy-Eight

Chapter Seventy-Eight:

Thank you so much for 200,000 reads!

Louis began hyperventilating as he stared at his reflection in the mirror. He splashed a handful of cold water onto his face, attempting to regain control.

All he could think was, this is not happening.

Once the small boy felt as if he could walk properly without doubling over, he set off into a sprint... he needed to get to a hospital.

"Harry? Harry!" Louis called, desperately searching for his boyfriend, sadly the now short-haired man was no longer on the dance floor. Louis let out a loud sob as the music seemed only to get louder, his vision blurring.

"Harry?" Louis called once more, running to the opposite end of the house; people gave him strange looks.

Louis bit his lip harshly, whispering out a small desperate, "daddy?"

"Louis?" The small boy turned around, face-to-face with a sober looking Liam.

"Liam! Where is Harry?" Louis frantically asked, turning 360 degrees in an attempt to locate him.

"Whoa, whoa Lou - babe, calm down. What's wrong." Liam spoke gently as he took hold of the boy's arm to steady him... he looked ready to pass out.

"I-I'm bleeding out of my ass, and the cramps are back, and I think there is something wrong with the baby." Louis wasn't even embarrassed.

"Fuck, come on let's get you to the hospital," Liam spoke in a rushed tone as he began to lead Louis to the front door.

"But Harry-" Louis just wanted Harry to hold him and whisper how everything would be okay.

"Lou, the baby is the priority."

Louis frowned because that was true. It wasn't just Louis and Harry anymore. He had to put their child first.

---

"Dr Ray!" Louis called. Luckily the closest hospital was the same hospital he had had his bi-weekly checkups at.

When Liam and Louis entered the emergency room in a rush, the small boy was lucky enough to spot Dr Robert Ray near reception.

"Louis? What's wrong?" There was obvious distress in the doctor's voice. He knew Louis could miscarry at any time, and he was a male; it wasn't 'natural' for him to conceive. The odds were against him.

"Something's wrong, my ass is bleeding, and I have the same cramps as I did when I first met you."

With that said, the small boy was being escorted by doctors and nurses for an examination.

---

Liam sighed sadly as he rubbed a crying Louis' back. The doctors had informed the small boy why he was experiencing cramping and blood loss half an hour ago.

"Yea... um, Haz it' just me again." Louis paused to hiccup and sniffle. "I-I hope you're okay... um, I'm at the hospital, something happened with the baby. Thought you might want to know. Call me."

That was the thirteenth voicemail he had left his boyfriend.

"Why won't he answer Liam! I just want to know he is okay." Louis cried holding onto his friend for support.

Liam sighed, Louis had told him about the Ryan incident earlier that night. The puppy-faced individual wanted to criticise himself for ever allowing Louis to come to the party.

"Lou, at least the baby is perfectly healthy ey?" Liam smiled, cheering Louis up.

When the doctors delivered the news to the small crying boy, he had immediately cried tears of joy. The bleeding he was expierencing was to 'make up' for the periods he never had. Of course with that came the cramps.

The baby was fine.

"Yeah...." Louis sighed holding his barely showing bump, as he sniffled once more. Three basic questions running through his head.

Was Harry safe?

Did Harry care he was gone?

Was Harry still with Ryan?

---

Meanwhile, at the party, Harry was drunk; he could barly walk, couldn't speak without a slur. He could hardly comprehend that he was laying on a bed with Ryan straddling him.