Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve:

"Hey, dude," Harry spoke to Ash as he walked into the cafeteria for breakfast alone, he had decided to let Louis sleep instead of waking the boy.

It had been two weeks since he and Louis had their special dinner together and they couldn't be happier, taking into account they were in prison.

"Dude, bad news. Have you heard?"

"Heard what?" Harry inquired as he sat down opposite to Ash nodding hello to Liam who was next to the tattooed man.

"You're not going to be happy. Zayn, I think he is angry at you for stealing Louis."

"Well fuck him. Louis is mine; he can go fuck himself."

Both Ash and Liam had looked at each other before latter spoke, "no Haz you don't understand. There is a new prisoner in your cell block."

"So?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Zayn put him into the same cell as you." Ash eventually admitted.

"What? You're fucking kidding me?"

Liam and Ash only shook their heads 'no' with sorrow expressions on their face. "I am going to fucking kill Malik, what the fuck even dude."

---

After Harry had some time to vent and listening to his friend's weak attempt to persuade him not to punch Zayn. He finally returned to his cell - only to find the newbie sitting on the poor excuse of a bed connected to the right wall, looking at Louis who was still sleeping on the other bed in the cell that he and Louis shared on the left wall.

"Fuck off mate; he's mine. The first rule; don't touch him or look at him for too long, the second rule; don't disturb us when we want to be left alone, the third rule; play nice. Last rule do as I say fucking say."

Harry observed as the pale blonde boy's eyes widened as he stared at the curly haired man in the doorway and quickly nodded.

"What's your name?" Harry asked, attempting to be civil as he sat at the end of the bed. There was lots of room because Louis' legs were so short they didn't reach the base of the bed.

"Niall Horan, you?"

"Harry Styles, I lead this prison. What are you here for?"

Niall looked surprised by the question, "I read that you weren't supposed to ask that."

"You studied for prison?" Harry replied with a dumb expression, wishing that he didn't have to share a cell with anyone but Louis.

"Ah-ah w-well no-no I just mean..."

Harry burst out laughing at the blushing boy. Unfortunately, in the mans laughing fit he didn't realise he had woken the small boy he had developed feelings for.

"Ha-Harry? Why are you laughing Daddy?" Louis mumbled, his little voice sounding sleep ridden as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh-oh. Who are you?" Louis asked, flushed cheeks as he sat up fully awake, now noticing the blonde man on the other bed.

"I'm Niall Horan." He announced with a goofy smile.

Louis looked the man up and down before smiling too, "Niall the church boy more like." He looked just as innocent as Louis. Although Harry would argue that Lou appeared more innocent.

Harry laughed pulling the small boy onto his lap kissing his cheek. "Heeyyyy, I'm big and strong just like Harry." The blonde said trying to look scary. Louis giggled softly snuggling into Harry's chest.

Harry observed as Niall stared at the small boy, "Hey rule one." Harry reminded the Irish lad with a stern expression. He was not going to let this church boy come in and stare at his Angel.

"So why are you here?" Louis asked.

"Oh umm just did something terrible you know like yeah. I think I'm going to get some food, bye." Both Harry and Louis watched as he raced out of the room jumping up and down with energy.

Harry sighed lying down pulling Louis on top of him, "I hate him already."

Louis only slapped his cheek lightly and kissed the man's pouty lips,

"Be nice Hazzy."

"For you baby boy I will try."