Chapter Thirty-Three

Picture of me below because I actually look decent for once.

 ---

Chapter Thirty-Three:

All night Harry had attempted to contact Louis. He texted him, called him, emailed him and even tweeted him - knowing that Lou never used social media. Unfortunately, the small boy didn't respond.

It had taken a while for Harry to realise how he had fucked up. Louis had the guts to ask something, which Harry himself was too nervous to ask. Now, don't get the curly haired man wrong, he would have asked Louis eventually. He had planned a romantic evening where he would ask little Lou. Similarly, Haz over the evening has come to realise how stupid chanting 'no no no' was. He was so upset that his innocent little cupcake asked him to be his boyfriend before he could - he wanted to be the one, to take Louis' hand, hold his chin and whisper delicately into his ear those five words.

Will you be my boyfriend?

Unfortunately, that opportunity was taken away, and he gave Louis the false impression, that he didn't want to be his boyfriend - which was far from true.

---

That night, Harry hardly slept with many thoughts running through his head. He wanted to hug Louis close to his chest, wanted to apologise profoundly, explain that he meant no harm, feed the boy some ice-cream, make sure he wasn't injured, thank Jay.... his wants were endless. So the following day, he decided he would drive to Jay's house, however, the only flaw in that plan, was that he had no clue were Jay's house was.

With a sigh, Harry dragged himself out of bed, forcing himself to eat and dress. He didn't know how to find Jay's house - so he attempted to call the women, little hope left.

*phone rings*

"Hello, Jay speaking." Upon hearing the women's voice, Harry's posture immediately changed, and he gained hope.

"Jay! Please let me explain. I didn't mean to hurt him - don't hang up on me please." He spoke so fast; it was a wonder that Jay could comprehend his words.

"Harry?"

"Ye-yeah I-I just want to explain myself... if not to Louis, at least to you."

A loud sigh was heard from Jay, "okay Styles, tell."

"Lou asked me to be his boyfriend, and oh god Jay he was so nervous I feel so sorry... I never wanted to make it seem like I didn't want to be his boyfriend, because fuck me, I do. It's just I wanted to be the one to ask him, during a romantic date - and for some stupid reason, I started chanting no. I didn't mean 'no I don't want to be your boyfriend' I meant 'no way is this happening, why couldn't I have the guts to ask you first.'"

Jay was quite for some time, before she said, "Well then Styles you better come tell my baby that."

She proceeded to give Harry her address before they both hung up. The curly haired man wasted no time in gathering his possessions and jumping into the car.

---

The tall man had promptly parked outside what his GPS labelled Jay's house. He sped towards the houses door, fist ready to knock, only for the door to open, presenting a well-dressed Jay.

"He is upstairs, the last door on the right." She smiled slightly which helped calm Harry's nerves. The curly haired boy removed his shoes before stepping into the house and making his way towards the stairs - heart beating out of his chest.

the last door on the right, the last door on the right, last door on the right...

He finally arrived at his destination, slowly opening the half closed door and he melted at the sight in front of him.

Louis was curled up with a huge doona around him, into the chest of a ginormous, COSTCO teddy bear as he slept. Harry slowly walked over sitting on the edge of the bed as he admired the sleeping beauty. He ran his hands over Lou's soft tan skin, treasuring the touch, just imagining that one day - Lou might not be his anymore.