Chapter Seventy-Three

Chapter Seventy-Three:

"God I'm going to fuck you so hard you will get even more pregnant."

"That isn't possible Harry," Louis whined as his boyfriend sucked love bites onto his neck.

After teasingly asking Harry if he would still give him a blowjob when they exited Build-A-Bear, the curly haired man had immediately become turned on. So here the two were now, back at their home Louis lying on his back as Harry hovered over him, sucking love bites into his neck. Luckily, Niall, Liam and Ash were out.

"Well, I will make it possible." Harry moaned at the sight of the boy's panties; his dick was hard and visible through the white lace.

"Daddy, please," Louis whined, he needed more. The small boy was getting more adventurous with sex, and Harry loved it.

The taller man groaned, kissing his boyfriend softly, before licking into his mouth, the innocent kiss soon becoming not so innocent. Louis began to wrap his legs around Harry's waist, only for the older man to stop him.

"Nu-uh." Harry broke off the kiss, removing the small boy's legs before gently, flipping him onto all fours, careful of the baby. Louis wriggled his pantie clad ass as the taller man moaned. The back of the lace white panties were just as sexy as the front. Particularly on Louis who had model worthy curves.

"What do you want baby boy?" Harry teased the small boy, running his hands up and down the short boy's upper thighs, not touching his ass

"Dadddddy," Louis whined, not wanting to beg. Harry smirked, Louis would resist pleading, he said it made him feel embarrassed and downgraded. However, it was no secret to the two that Louis loved feeling small.

"Well if you don't want anything, Daddy can just leave," Harry spoke, pretending to get off the bed. With that Louis was arching his back, presenting his ass more as he begged.

"No no please don't leave Daddy. Need you to fuck me please fuck me, Daddy. Need you."

"Sorry, Lou I can't hear you. What do you want me to do?" Harry asked lifting his teeth to the top of Louis' panties. He toyed with the lace, before pulling it off of the boy. They were now both naked.

 They were now both naked

"Fuck me daddy."

"Gosh little one, you're so stunning." Harry admired, as he squeezed the boy's ass, landing a single spank to the right cheek. Louis cried out in pleasure.

"Your glowing blue, full of my baby and still begging to be fucked." Harry paused to suck a love bite into the flesh of Louis' ass; it was squishy.

"You look so beautiful baby, can Daddy take a picture? Would be a shame not to document this." Harry asked, not trying to pressure the innocent boy.

"Mmm, okay Daddy." Louis smiled up at the man, lifting his ass further into the air, as Harry stood up and off the bed taking out his Canon camera, clicking a few pictures. Louis loved the attention.

"Can you spread yourself baby blue? Wanna sees your lovely tight pink hole." Louis immediately did as told, his fingers grazing his entrance.

No matter how many times Harry fucked him, he was always tight. The curly haired man snapped another picture of the small boy's hole before leaning down to lick at his rim.

Louis cried out at the sudden, unanticipated action. "Daddy!" Harry chuckled, stroking his own dick a few times before putting the camera down.

The taller man began to walk slowly around the room, pacing back and forth, just admiring Louis. "Remind me what you want Daddy to do sweetie?" Harry asked as he reached into a draw. Louis sat up, looking over his shoulder at Harry, he was holding a permanent marker.

"Answer me, Lou." Harry had walked over to the small boy and landed a light spank on the boy's ass.

"Ah fuck me."

"Mmm, that's right." Harry paused, "Show me your ass." Louis immediately got back onto all fours, he looked over his shoulder, watching as his boyfriend used the marker to write something on his fulsome globes.

Soon enough, Harry sat up admiring his work. "Sit up again." Louis did as told, as Harry snapped a picture of the boy's ass. Showing him the photo, the boy gasped, he was so turned on.

Harry had written on both of his large globes. On the left cheek it read 'fuck' and on the right it read 'me'.

"You wanted me to fuck you after all."