Chapter Forty

Chapter Forty:

"Come on Kitten." Harry ushered as he helped Louis off the stool in the club. "Wait, Haz; I need my crutches." The curly haired man whined, but quickly grabbed the said item, and tucked them under his arm as he effortlessly picked the caramel haired boy up and onto his hip. Louis giggled, snuggling into Harry's warm chest as he pressed soft kisses to the man's neck.

"I can walk Hazzy."

"Not fast enough."

Louis laughed as Harry speed walked out of the club, now noticing how late it was, and towards their car. Gently placing Lou into the passenger seat, Harry took a moment to admire his boyfriend. The stronger man stroked Louis' tan cheek as both men smiled at each other; clearly in love.

"You're beautiful Lou."

"I love you Hazzy."

Harry leant down and pressed a soft kiss to Louis' forehead, "I love you too."

The taller man's face broke into a broad grin as he closed Louis' door and placed the crutches in the back seat before driving towards their temporary house.

---

As soon as the two men had arrived, Harry had picked Louis up once again - not even bothering to take his crutches.

Placing the injured boy on the king size bed in the master bedroom, Harry crawled on top of him, avoiding his injured leg as he pressed his lips against Louis' thinner ones.

"Tell me if you want me to stop okay Princess?" Louis whined softly; he didn't know if he was ready to try anything sexual - but his body was so needy.

"Okay, Lou?" Harry asked once more. "Yes, Hazza. Please just kiss me."

Harry smiled, who was he to deny his queen's wishes? With that said he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, before removing it and helping Lou out of his own t-shirt. Haz started kissing Louis' stomach slowly before making his way towards his lips. The entire time Harry was praising Louis' body, and the small boy could not have felt more beautiful.

It was then that the twink had a sudden burst of confidence and started tugging at Harry's belt.

"Off off off." He chanted into the heated kiss.

"You want it off?" Harry chuckled, "such a needy boy yeah, want Daddy's dick?"

Louis bucked his hips up against Harry's as he watched the taller man undo his belt buckle and remove his pants revealing a rather large bludge in his boxers.

"Lou, are you still comfortable?"

"Yes Daddy, please," Louis whined as he removed his pants, leaving him in a very revealing pair of panties.

Harry groaned at the sight before him "fuck baby, so fucking hot. God look at these curves."

"Can I roll you onto your stomach, Lou?" Harry was extremely caring, and it made Louis feel protected. The small boy didn't answer. Instead, he rolled onto his tummy himself presenting his ass to Harry.

Louis giggled, wiggling his bum when he heard his boyfriend groan; it was evident how much he affected Harry. Louis looked at him watching as the curly haired man removed his boxers. The small boy was awestruck as Harry's dick sprung up high and proud, sitting against his abs, fully erect.

"Still big enough?" Louis' boyfriend teased. In response, the shorter boy only began to rut against the mattress searching for any form of friction. Harry took hold of Louis' hips holding him down so he couldn't move. Leaning across the smaller boys back Harry placed a kiss onto his neck, before asking once more; "Are you sure your okay little one?"

"Yes, Daddy please just need something, anything." Harry hardened at the term 'Daddy'. It was so innocent yet so naughty. Harry took his dick into his hands as he rubbed it against Louis' pantie clad ass. "Love these panties on you Blue." Louis bucked his hips back towards Harry's dick, just wanting more.

"Maybe I should just keep them on you and pull them to the side, yeah?" Louis whined, "Yes yes yes please."

Harry pressed one kiss to Louis' ass before using his dick to slap the spot he had just kissed, emitting a squeak from Lou.

"Okay baby, can you raise your hips for me?" Louis did as told, allowing his lover to place a pillow under him for elevation. Harry slowly toyed with the boy's panties before pulling them to the side and sliding one digit in, prepping the needy boy.

"Not big enough Hazza, need more Daddy. Need something bigger." Harry smirked as he added another finger and began to scissor Louis, opening him up as he added one more finger.

"So beautiful." Louis was pushing back against Harry's fingers now, fucking himself back on the digits. "Want Daddy's dick now?"

Louis wasted no time in chanting a chorus of 'yes' and 'please Daddy'. It was actual music to Harry's ears. So after slapping Louis' ass once more with his hard on, Harry slowly pushed in, and both men moaned.

"So big."

Louis cried out as his prostate was touched. Harry waited for Louis to adjust before bending over Louis back, hugging the boy as he moved in and out. They weren't fucking unlike in prison, this time, they were making love, doggy style.

So as Harry pushed in, Louis met his thrusts as he pushed his ass towards the curly haired man's dick; skin slapping. Harry whispered what people call 'sweet nothings', but to Louis they were anything but nothing, they were the things that made him feel loved, comfortable and protected.

"So close Hazza, Fuck I love you."

"Love you more."

Harry released an animalistic sound and almost in sync, both boys reached their high and were spilling their seeds. Harry inside Lou and Lou onto the bed sheets.

After catching their breath, Harry pulled out of the wrecked boy who was lying limp and tired on the bed. The older man pulled Louis' panties to the side once more and moved his finger to toy at the boy's hole, which was now red and puffy - it was almost enough to make Harry hard again.

"Mmm Hazza."

Harry dipped his head down to lick at the cleanly shaven rim. And if Harry ended up eating Louis out because he couldn't resist the look of the boy's abused hole, then the small boy wasn't one to complain.

At the end of the day; both boys slept well and felt like their bond with one another had only increased.