Chapter Eighty-Six

Chapter Eighty-Six:

"Everyone, everyone... I would like to make a speech." Ashley cheered as he stood on top of a table. Louis laughed at his tipsy friend.

Louis was eight moths pregnant and even after everything he could not be happier. Here he stood next to Harry at their baby shower... friends and family surrounding the two lovers.

Harry nudged the small boy as he motioned towards Niall and Liam who were holding hands in a corner. The small boy's eyes widened at the sight. Harry and he had speculated that the two boy's had feelings for each other, but never once had their two friends come out. As far as Harry and Louis were aware their two friends were straight... after all Niall still claimed to be in 'love' with Alanai... maybe he was bisexual? Maybe Liam was too?

It made Louis smile because he would ship Niam harder than Niall shipped Larry. If that was possible.

"I knew it." The caramel haired boy whispered as Harry softly giggled, wrapping his long arms around Louis's rather significantly sized bump. He couldn't help but notice how much bigger his boyfriend's 'breast' were. The doctors were amazed that he was producing milk... he was truly a miracle. After all, they were told their was a slim chance he would make it deliver a healthy baby.... let alone deliver.

"I have only known Louis for one year, yet... it feels like he has been my best friend since we were toddlers. I love Louis like I would love my brother." Louis smiled fondly at Ashley as they made eye contact.

"I could not be happier that he and Harry are boyfriends... and I'm more than certain they will get married one day." The man making the speech smiled cheekily as he made eye contact with a red-faced Harry. The crowd of guests seemed to agree as a chorus of hums could be heard.

Harry rolled his eyes, but nodded along... because yes, he was going to propose to Louis... he just needed to find the right time.

"This baby is a little miracle, and I cannot wait to be an uncle." The man made bunny ears as he said 'uncle', making it clear that there was no genetic relationship. "I know that you guys decided not to find out the gender... but." Ash paused dramatically as he stared at the happy couple.

"$10 on a girl." Everyone laughed as Ashley yelled, jumping off the table.

Harry smiled as he whispered into Louis; ear. "A little girl would be beautiful... a baby to dress up in dresses and skirts." And if Louis wasn't already anxious to meet his little bundle of joy, he was now.

---

"Oh Boobear, Harry. I am so proud of you." Harry laughed as Jay, Louis' mother pulled both of them in for a prideful hug.

"Thanks, Mummy," Louis whispered as he leant into Harry's embrace.

"I have something for you both..." Jay spoke equally as quite as she led the couple away from the party and into a more private area.

Louis looked up at his mother curiously; the women proceeded to pull out an envelope handing it to her smol sun.

"Jay, you didn't have to give us a gift," Harry spoke with appreciation.

"Oh shush Harold, I'm going to be a grandmother, I'm just as excited as you are.... open it Lewis." The women playfully scolded, watching as he son tore open the envelope.

The small boy gasped as he raised his hand to his mouth, passing Harry the content of the envelope.

"Mum... no, we can't accept this..."

Harry frowned as he looked at the gift. It was a check, a check for $10,000. 

"Jay..." 

Tears began to develop, tears of happiness. He knew Louis' mother wasn't rich; this was a lot of money for her.

"Loubear, I have lived my life... I don't need these funds. I want you to have it, put it towards your future. Help pay off your mortgage, save for another car... put it towards your babies college fees. You choose.... but Lou baby, I want you to have a happy, successful family."

Louis sighed, because his mother was an angel.

"Mummy.." He sniffled, escaping Harry's embrace in favour of his mothers gentle arms.

"Lou I love you."

"Love you more mum."

----

I am going to start finishing this book off, it isn't going anywhere, or gaining views. I have loved writing this book, and am so proud of it. I am thinking 10 more chapters, I hope you will stick with it for a little more.