Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen:

That night Harry tried to cuddle Louis, but the boy refused his touch. He did let the curly haired man sleep in the same bed with him, though. That night Harry tried to place a blanket over Louis as usual. He still didn't let Harry; he figured that it felt like Lou was being suffocated and held down.

Harry was proud of the boy, although it wasn't much, Louis had made a small improvement, so for once, he went to bed with a smile on his face.

---

The next day, Harry awoke to a guard knocking on the door. After checking that the small boy he loved so much was comfortable and sleeping peacefully, he made his way to the door.

"Yes, guard?"

"You have a visitor, be ready in ten minutes. They will be in the visitor's room waiting for you."

Harry astutely nodded, preparing himself mentally for his talk with Johanna.

---

Walking into the visitor's room the tall lad was afraid, how would Johanna react? Would she blame Harry? But, most importantly, how could she help Louis?

Harry took a deep breath in before entering the room, noticing a short brunette sitting at a table. She looked exactly like Louis had described her. "H-hi, I'm Har-Harry Styles." She didn't respond, only gave a nod extremely anxious to hear what Harry had to say. "I-I don't know how to say this without sounding blunt. Um, Lou is my boyfriend... sort of... I never asked him, but well, we are in the dating stage."

Johanna interrupted the rambling boy, "get on with it Harry."

So with a blush, Harry continued, "Oh, sorry. Before I tell you, I just want you to know that I am so so sorry that I let this happen and that I can not forgive myself for not protecting him better."

Johanna had tears in her eyes; she imagined every negative situation that she could think of. "What happened to my son?"

"H-he was forcefully strip[ed, tied up an-and... A guard helped some prisoners... they tried to rape him."

"What. No! You're joking?"

Harry shook his head solemnly, "I-I rescued him before they could um, well, stick their penis' into him... But one fucked his throat without his permission. He was raped." Harry winced at his choice of words; this is not the first impression he wanted to make on his future boyfriend's mother.

"No, no! This shouldn't have ever happened to my boobear. He's innocent Harry he doesn't deserve any of this!" Johanna was crying, Harry too had red eyes with tears threatening to spill.

"I know, he is such a sweetheart so perfect. I'm so sorry Johanna. I don't know what to do to help him."

"I want to see him now Harry." The said man sighed before responding, "I'm sorry, but if you're not allowed to visit him for another three months I-I don't know how I could do anything."

Harry could bribe a guard with drugs, but he didn't want to sneak drugs into the jail.

"Please, Harry." The women was begging at this point.

"I'll see what I can do."

---

Harry exited the visitor's room, telling Johanna that he would be back in half an hour. The curly haired man had managed to bribe a novice guard with a bag of cocaine to let Louis visit his mother; he was currently waking Louis up so they could return to Johanna.

"Baby boy, need you to wake up little one."

"Harry?"

"Yes kitten, it's just me. Your mummy is here to visit you, can you get dressed for me?" Harry watched as Louis sat up and for the first time in a week he saw excitement in his eyes, "okay."

---

Harry watched as Louis ran into his mother's arms sobbing.

"Oh my God Lou baby, I'm so sorry sweethear-"

Unfortunately, the taller man could not hear what Johanna said next as she hugged the small boy and her words became muffled. But there was one thing, which Harry did hear... That he wished, he didn't.

'Don't worry Lou; mummy is going to get you out of here soon. We will open another court case.'

Harry's face dropped, knowing that if what Johanna was saying was true, then there was a possibility Louis would leave the prison... that meant he would leave Harry.