Chapter Ninety- Two

"Hey, Niall...?"

Louis' hip bumps his friend. They are at Niall's apartment, Niall telling them how he finally quit at the sex toy testing factory.

Louis had to laugh. Because he loved that job way too much. But luckily, he has a more conservative job as a waiter; he also signed up to go to university. He is planning on studying international relations with Ireland, believe it or not.

The man is very patriotic.

"Yeah, Lou...?" Niall returns the gesture, hip checking his friend. However because Louis is shorter, it is more like a hip to waist kind of thing.

It makes both the blonde and brunette giggle.

"Well... maybe you should sit down, I need to tell you something, and if I know you... and I think I know you pretty well. You are going to freak."

Niall's eyes widen as nods his head vigorously, sitting down on the couch, legs crossed. Louis has to laugh. Because Niall looks like a teacher's pet in primary school - an attentive child.

But really, what another word other than child describes Niall?

"Okay, I-" Louis begins, only for the blonde to interrupt him standing up abruptly.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT AGAIN!" Niall shouts.

Louis rolls his eyes. Because, no, he isn't pregnant again, Harry and he have been very careful about using condoms.

"No. Niall, you bloody goose. Sit down." Louis playfully, punches his friend's shoulder.

Louis continues when his friend sits.

"I want you to be my groom's maid. Like bridesmaid, but well I'ma guy... so be my groom's maid of honour?"

Louis watches as the captain of their ship's eyes widen before he lets out a scream. Then passes out.

Yep, this is why Louis wanted Niall to sit down.

He will take that as a yes.

---

It happens a few days later, luckily when Harry is home, the man had been doing a fair few shoots recently for Another Man, each photo with a differing look to it.

Louis loved the finished products. Sometimes if he thought Harry's photos looked undeniably sexy, he would ride the curly haired man as a 'good job.'

Louis opens the door to an uninvited visitor. He had expected it would be the Chinese delivery, but no, it was a man they hadn't seen in over a year.

"Harry!" Louis yells, before even greeting their guest. Louis simply stares as the man behind the door, waiting for Harry to make his way here.

And he does eventually, making a stampeded of noise on the way.

"Ashton?"

---

"That's why I am here. I just, I heard you were getting married, Harry. I wanted to tie off any loose ends we had. I loved you, sure, maybe I still love you a bit. But I know how much Louis means to you. So i'm happy for you..." Ashton finishes as he sips away at the tea Louis had made him.

They were sitting and talking in the dining room, like adults.

Harry was pleased Ashton had come. Because he always felt as if he had unfinished business with the man, but was too afraid to confront him. Now, he felt as if he could give Louis his entire soul.

"Thank you so much Ashton.... I. I will never forgive myself for what I put you through. But I hope one day, you can put that behind you." Harry smiles as he shuffles his chair closer to Louis.

Reassuring his finance he is the one he loves, not Ashton.

"Thanks, Harry... I-I should leave. But um you deserve to know. I'm moving to Australia to live. I have family there. I think that is what I need, you know. A new start?"

Harry nods along as he stands up with Louis, walking Ashton to the door as they speak.

"I wish you all the best." Harry genuinely smiles, shaking Ashton's hand. The man returns the gesture, before pulling away. He stares at Louis for some time but decides to hug him.

"Louis, Harry is a good man, take care of him."

Louis is shocked by the action, but smiles.

"I will."

Yeah, he always will. Because Harry is his home.