Chapter Fifty-Nine

Chapter Fifty-Nine:

Louis was lying on the bed, on his back with Harry hovering over him.

"Fuck Lou I'm going to worship you, your little sexy body, your sexy thighs." Harry moaned as he sucked love bites into his boy's thick thighs.

"Harry." Louis mewled out his lover's name. "Want you."

"Mmm yeah? Want me here." Harry held his dick out and rubbed it on Louis' little tummy. "Or here." The curly haired man crawled forward so he could run his thick cock over Louis' lips.

The small boy attempted to take Harry into his mouth, but the older man pulled away mockingly reprimanding him. "Tsk tsk tsk. No baby."

"Oh, wait do you want me here?" Harry teased running his hand over Louis' hole, noticing the butt plug. "Mmm fuck Lou, what's this?"

"Wanna be open for you Daddy." Louis breathed, arching his back as Harry pushed the plug in deeper through the sheer lace.

"God look at you. All needy and I have hardly touched you. Look at this, your little hard prick is red and angry, poor baby." Louis cried out as Harry began palming him, he was so sensitive already. "Off." Louis proclaimed, tugging at the lingerie.

Harry sat the small boy up, against the headboard, as he slowly pulled the bodysuit off Louis. "You are not taking these heels off. So hot." Harry proclaimed once Louis was out of the bodysuit, leaving both boys naked. Grabbing at the small boy's hips, the older man forcefully flipped Louis onto his stomach, grinding against him. His cock was equally as hard as Lou's.

"Wait! Hazza wanna put on a show." Louis tried to stop Harry moving. "Can you take out my plug Hazza?" The latter found it hard to stop rubbing his cock against Louis' ass, but eventually found the willpower too. He slowly pulled the pink gemmed plug out, with a pop; listening to the sweet moans Lou produced from the pleasure.

"Sit on the chair Daddy," Louis demanded in the most dominant voice he could muster up. Nevertheless, it wasn't very assertive at all; he was a submissive at heart. Harry decided to go along with what his little boy had planned and lazily sat in the round chair in the corner of the room as he stroked his cock.

"Putting on a show sweetheart?" Harry watched as Louis went to the closet and pulled out a large object, something Harry had never seen before.

"Oh fuck." Harry choked on his words.

Louis pushed the round object towards Harry sitting next to it at Harry's feet.

(Ball dildo, not explaining it. Google if needed)

"Been preparing for this day, wanted to ride this big thick pink cock for you. Bounce on it." Harry looked down at the pink 'ball dildo' he had heard of them but never seen one; but gosh did he want to see Louis riding it.

Harry was star struck as his innocent boy sat in front of him, impaling himself on the thick cock, heels touching the ground as he moaned in pleasure

Harry was star struck as his innocent boy sat in front of him, impaling himself on the thick cock, heels touching the ground as he moaned in pleasure. He took ahold of the plastic handles on the ball.

"Harry so thick." Louis moaned about the girth of the dildo. Harry began stroking his cock faster than before. "Not thicker than Daddy though baby, right?" Harry demanded. "Nobodies thicker than Daddy." Louis barely got his words out as he was choking out moans simultaneously.

Suddenly Harry couldn't take it anymore as he watched Louis bouncing up and down on his ball dildo similar to an exercise ball.

"Fuck Lou, need you." Within seconds Harry was picking Louis up and throwing him gently onto the bed, with his ass facing the ceiling.

"Love this little pink hole, love all of you so much," Harry mumbled as he licked into Lou's slick hole. "No Daddy, not your tongue need your dick." Harry loved how greedy Louis was being. "Yeah? Then that's what you get. My Princess gets anything he wants, right Lou?" The small boy merely moaned as Harry pushed into him.

"Harrrrrry."

The taller man didn't waste anytime thrusting harshly and quickly into Louis. They both knew that neither of them needed very long to cum, both boys so turned on.

"Fucking hell Lou you little minx, love these heels on you, baby." Being reminded that he was wearing the feminine object was enough to push him over the edge as Harry thrust into his pretty pink hole once more.

He came all over his little tummy moaning out a round of 'Daddy Daddy Daddy.' His Daddy came soon after; it never took long to cum when Louis was involved.

"Fuck Babygirl!" Harry released his loads, filling him up. "Wish I could get you pregnant, you'd look so pretty all full of my baby." Louis suddenly lost himself imagining him being full of Harry all the time, full with his baby.

" Louis suddenly lost himself imagining him being full of Harry all the time, full with his baby

"Wanna baby, wanna carry your baby." Louis cried out as Harry pulled out of him. "Fuck would love that so much." Harry dreamed as he pulled Louis onto his chest, neither boy cared about the mess.

Harry nipped at Louis' red nipples.

"Would love that." He whispered once more as Louis lay his head against his toned chest. Both boys fell asleep with the dream of one day, having babies together. Even if Harry couldn't get Louis pregnant, it would still be beautiful.