Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:

It had been one hour since Jo and Andy had caused an uproar and Louis was still seated on Harry's lap waiting for the older man to finish his breakfast as he conversed with Ash and Liam.

"Hey, Harry."

"Yes, Dolly?"

"I'm going to go back to our room to have a shower."

As reluctant as Harry was he knew he couldn't keep the precious boy by his side all the time so with a kiss to the twinks head Louis was on his way back his new cell.

---

Louis hummed 'Soap' by Melanie Martinez as he pranced around the cell looking for a towel to use before walking into the tiny space dedicated to a shower. Louis felt lucky; Harry had informed him that every other cell block had communal showers and toilets whereas their cell block had individual bathrooms.

Louis' humming soon turned to quite singing as he scrubbed the dirt from his body, trying to rid himself of the feel of Andy and Joe's hands. Hearing the door open and close he assumed that Harry was back so he stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around his body, walking to the poor excuse of a bedroom only to gasp seeing that it was Zayn not Harry inside his cell.

"Zayn! What are you doing?!" Louis pulled the towel tighter around his body

"Oh sorry. I just wanted to ask you something." Zayn smiled innocently at Louis.

"Ca-ca-can't I get dressed first?" Louis felt very insecure in front of the Godly man.

"Well um, It involves you undressing." Zayn sat up from the bed and took a few steps closer to the small boy causing him to shrink in on himself.

"Wha-what?"

"You know those panties I have been getting you, yeah? Well I know that some of them don't fit, and I was thinking, how about I measure and size you up so they fit properly. Saves me having to exchange them."

"You mean me-me-measure my p-p-penis?" Louis spoke softly eyes fixed on the floor.

Zayn lifted the boys head so he could look into his blue eyes.

"Yeah, and your waist, hips, ass," Zayn spoke, his voice getting gradually slower and deeper.

"I-I don't know. That's a-a b-bit personal."

"Come on baby it's okay it's only me, I won't hurt you. Only wanna get ya some panties, yeah?"

"Umm okay." Louis was feeling extremely pressured right now.

---

Meanwhile, Harry had finished his breakfast and was making his way back to Louis. Opening his cell door what he saw shocked him. Louis had his back against the wall completely naked, towel on the floor, while Zayn had his head right up near Louis's cock, and God Harry hoped he wasn't giving the small boy a blow job, because if Zayn was, he was going to kill him right there.

"WHAT THE FUCK GET OFF HIM YOU DICKHEAD."

After all friends can feel over protective of each other.