Chapter Seventy-Six

Chapter Seventy-Six:

Louis sighed as he walked through the front door of his home. He had a long stressful day; he accidently spilt coffee on a customer, and she wasn't pleased. She went as far as threatening to sue the small boy; luckily Niall was there to help defuse the situation.

"Anyone here?" Louis yelled as he walked into the kitchen, grabbing a cup of water. The lack of response reassured him that Harry was still at the modelling agency and Niall, Liam and Ash had gone out; most likely looking for employment.

The small boy lazily dragged his bag towards the master bedroom flopping on the comfortable bed, careful of his still non-existent bump - he was only two months along.

He had almost fallen asleep when a loud ringing startled him. The tired boy noticed it was a facetime from Harry, just like the man had promised.

"Hawwy?" Louis rubbed his eyes as he accepted the call.

"Hey, Lou!" The curly haired man cheered, however, his thumb was purposefully covering the camera.

"I can't see you Hazza." Louis' confused voice was heard. The curly haired man smirked thinking of the surprise he had for Louis.

"I told you I have a surprise for you, Princess." Harry smiled, looking at his phone screen, Lou was so cute when he was tired.

"Well, I cannot see the surprise if you hold your thumb against the camera Hazzy." Louis giggled, raising his hand up to his mouth.

Harry laughed, before moving his thumb. What Louis saw made him gasp.

"Harold! NO! You're joking."

"Do you like it?" Harry's smile was wide as he brushed his hair through his now extremely short locks.

He had cut his hair. The hair Louis loved. The hair Louis tugged when they had sex. It was all gone.

Harry laughed loudly upon seeing Louis' distressed face

Harry laughed loudly upon seeing Louis' distressed face. However, he soon stopped when he saw tears well up in the small boy's eyes.

"Lou? Babe... it will grow back." Harry couldn't believe Louis was crying.

"But I want it back now." Louis sobbed, pulling his knees to his chest as he tightly held the phone. "I hate you!" The small boy declared, rubbing his nose.

Harry shouldn't have, but he laughed; he loved his little boyfriend.

"Well, I have enough love for the both of us," Harry replied cheekily, pressing a kiss to the camera; the cheesy line had Louis giggling.

"I still hate you."

"Oh, baby you're too precious." Harry chuckled at Louis' pouting form, "I will be home in an hour."

---

Louis was straddling Harry's lap just staring at him; he looked so different. Niall, Ash and Liam still weren't home; Harry let Louis know that they had told him they were going clubbing.

"It's so short." Louis pouted, tugging on the now straight strands of Harry's hair. The latter laughed loudly, flipping the small boy over so they were spooning.

"You're so short Lou."

"Eyyy, I'm 5'9"!" Louis declared as he turned around in Harry's grasp, so they were facing each other.

"And I'm a fooking wizard." Harry mocked Louis by giving an unrealistic analogy. The small boy glared at his boyfriend, licking his cheek.

"Eww Lou." Harry wiped his wet face on his shirt.

The two cuddled in silence for some time, enjoying the others company. Harry held Louis close, one hand constantly resting on his tiny, tiny, tiny bump. The curl-straight haired man couldn't wait until Louis began to show.

The doctor said he would most likely 'pop' at the three-month mark.

"Hey, Hazz?"

"Yeah, Lou?"

"What am I meant to tug on during sex now?"

All Harry could think was, 'well, he has his priorities right.'