Chapter Seventy-Nine

Thank you for your patience! My computer is fixed, i'm back.

---

To say Harry awoke to a headache was an understatement, what he was experiencing could only be described as an intense migraine. Sitting up in bed, he slowly opened his emerald eyes. There was light shining through the window, too much in his opinion. However, the light wasn't the worrying thing it was the fact that he was in an unknown room, in an unrecognisable bed, alone.

What happened last night?

With a pounding head, he slowly made his way out of the room and towards what he hoped was a bathroom. He seriously needed to puke. Thankfully as he opened the white wood door, brown tiles and a toilet welcomed him as he dropped to his knees and vomited. The curly haired individual was confused; he thought he had drank responsibly. In saying that... he must be incorrect as he can hardly remember the previous night's events.

A voice pulled him away from his train of thoughts.

"Thought you would be shit-faced his morning. God bro."

Wiping his mouth with toilet paper, the ex-criminal turned to face the mystery voice. It was Ashley; he stood there with his arm against the wall looking almost sorrowful.

"Ash? What the hell happened the last nig-" Sadly he was cut off when another round of stomach acid decided to make its way into the toilet. The black-haired man frowned as he walked into the room, rubbing his friends back comfortingly.

"You're not going to like what happened..." Ash trailed off as Harry once again wiped his mouth.

"Just tell me."

So, with a sigh, the tattooed man began to explain to a bewildered Harry the night's events and how he had acted around Ryan.

"Wait! Where the fuck is Louis? Don't you dare say I slept with this Ryan guy!"

Ashley grunted as he helped Harry stand on two feet, slowly leading him into the kitchen where he gave him aspirin before answering his queries.

"I don't know where Louis is. Liam called me saying he was safe but he desperately needed to speak with you... as for sleeping with Ryan."

Ash dramatically paused watching as Harry's face dropped in despair.

The black-haired man smiled, "just teasing you. No, you didn't sleep with him. Went very close. You are lucky I saved your ass. More than sure that Ryan drugged your drink. Kina was telling me about this drug on the streets it's called the 'love drug'. All you have to worry about is explaining your actions to Louis; I think he will understand. But let's just say no more parties for some time."

Harry sighed.

Why does everything seem to go wrong?

---

Louis sat at home staring blankly at a picture of Harry and him on the wall. He was hurt, the way the latter had acted yesterday bothered him.

He sighed standing from the couch and walking towards his phone which was placed on the kitchen table.

He stared at the object.

He wanted to call Harry, he wanted to hug him, wanted Harry to tell him how much he loves him. Another part of him didn't want to call Harry; he didn't want to seem clingy, he wanted to be angry at his boyfriend.

The small didn't get to make a decision as he heard the sound of keys rustling, and the front door opening.

"Umm... Lou?" A deep voice relaxed Louis.

It was Harry.

He should be angry, yet all he could feel was relief flooding through his veins as he rushed to the door.

"Hazzy!" Louis exclaimed as he stood on his tippy toes to wrap his arms around the man's neck.

He smiled in contentment.

The two stood together in each other embrace for some time before Harry pulled away. Liam had told him what happened at the hospital, all he could feel was guilt.

Louis whined when his boyfriend pulled away from the hug, nevertheless, smiled once more when Harry dropped to his knees, cupping his tiny bump.

"Hello, little one. Daddy is here now. I love you so much my little precious tiny baby... only 2.5cm hey baby? Daddy is so sorry for the stress he put your mummy through... Daddy will explain everything to mummy yeah? Then he will feed your mummy yummy food, and make love to him if he lets me. I make mistakes little baby, but your mummy is so amazing because he is the most forgiving person ever."

Harry pressed a longing kiss to Louis's stomach before staring up at the caramel haired boy. He had an endearing smile plastered on his features, and tears falling from his blue eyes.

"I love you too Louis. Love you and our baby so much. Please, let me explain."

Harry stood up, cupping Louis' chin. The small boy felt so much love coming from his boyfriend, he merely nodding leaning in for a kiss.

Because like always, everything will be okay.

---