Chapter Forty-One

Chapter Forty-One:

It had been one month since Louis and Harry had made love and a lot had happened since then. Firstly, Louis, had his cast taken off, he could finally feel his leg again. Secondly, the small boy had received his government payout for being wrongly prosecuted; Lou was shocked at the seven-figure check he received.

1 million dollars.

Louis almost felt bad taking so much money, but instead of rejecting the money he graciously accepted the check. With that money, Louis' priority was to find a house for himself.

*FLASHBACK*

Louis and Harry were cuddling on the couch discussing job options when the small boy changed the subject.

"Hazza, I was thinking... I would like to um buy a house with the money I received and was wondering if you would want to move in with me?"

Harry had smiled, pulling Louis into his side as he pressed a chaste kiss to the small boy's forehead. "If you would have me, baby, I would love to move in with you."

---

It didn't take long, a mere two weeks, for Louis to find what he called his 'perfect starter home'. It was on the west side of London, a fair distance from both Harry and Louis' family - but the caramel haired boy had only said;

"Now that I'm free Hazza I want to explore different places and appreciate freedom."

The curly haired boy agreed, after all, the house Louis had chosen was beautiful. It was a small, furnished, two bedroom, two bathroom house in mint condition. Seeing as the house was a 45-minute drive to central London, it was also cheaper than other houses because of its geographical location.

 Seeing as the house was a 45-minute drive to central London, it was also cheaper than other houses because of its geographical location

Louis did end up purchasing the home; it cost him $550,000; expensive, but he knew it would be worth it. He looked forward to spending years to come with Harry in it, full of joy and love.

---

The caramel haired boy and Harry had moved into their new home, after saying an emotional goodbye to their families and Niall. It seemed like the blonde boy was more distraught to see them go then their mothers. Lou and Harry also visited Liam and Ash in jail. They wished them well, letting them know that they could call them anytime. Harry additionally thanked the two for being such good friends and promised to see them in the future.

* END FLASHBACK*

It had been three days, and Louis and Harry had both been searching for jobs; the innocent boy had been offered a position at a small coffee shop down the road from their house. Louis was quick to accept the position as the barista - he had been working there for two days and loved it. The shop wasn't popular, only receiving 15 customers a day, so when there were no customers Louis talked to the owner; a man named Calum Hood. Calum was a young man and incredibly kind.

Fortunately, Harry didn't know about Calum, because if the curly haired man knew Louis spent all day talking to an attractive man, he would be extremely jealous, even though Calum and Louis were only friends.

---

Unlike Louis, Harry had not had luck finding a job; he could not find a single shop that would employ him. He was consistently rejected because of his prison record.

That was until recently...

The curly haired man had been offered employment, but the job Harry had been proposed; was something Louis was sceptical for him to accept.