Chapter Seventy-Two

Chapter Seventy-Two:

Harry watched the employee as he continued to flirt with Louis. The small boy was oblivious as per usual. Harry didn't know if he loved Louis' innocence or hated it. The curvy boy thought of himself as ordinary, but to everyone else, including his boyfriend, he was the prettiest boy in the world.

"So babes tell me do you like your bears thick? Squishy? Soft? Hard?" The man asked a sexual tone laced into his words. 

Harry's jaw tightened as he held Louis' waist possessively, glaring at the employee. The man didn't seem take Harry's hint as he continued to talk. "I personally like the bears nice and hard. Stuff them real good." Louis giggled at the silly man.

"Well, I like my teddies squishy. Not too squishy, though. In the middle of hard and soft." Louis explained as the employee, whose name tag read Jake nodded.

"Okay then babe, if you stand on the peddle over there we can get these teddies stuffed." Harry forced himself to let go of Louis' waist as the small boy went to do as told. Standing on the peddle which turned the machine that pumped stuffing into the teddies on.

"Okay, you can step off now." Louis did as told, watching as the employing stitched the back of the smaller rainbow bear up before passing it to him.

"Too soft?" Jake asked Louis smiled.

"Just right." The small boy cuddled into his bear, Harry watched fondly, almost forgetting about the employee flirting with his boy. Louis just looked too cute hugging the teddy bear. However, Harry was drawn out of his trance when Jake spoke once again.

"Okay now, let's get this other bear stuffed. Kay babes?" Harry glared at the man, finally speaking up.

"Lou?" Harry held Louis' waist, turning the small boy around so they were chest to chest. The little boy merely raised his eyebrows, silently asking Harry to continue.

"Can I give you a blowjob?" The caramel haired boy was taken back by Harry's forwardness stuttering out a reply. 

"I-I'd lov-love i-it if you just wait." He was hyper aware that Jake was watching the encounter intensely. Harry smiled triumphantly, taking Louis' chin in his hands as he ran his thumb over the small boy's lip.

"I love you, Lou."

"Love you too Hazzy, but let me get the teddies first?" Louis smiled innocently. Harry returned the smile, pressing a kiss to his boyfriend's lips before turning back towards Jake, sending the man a cocky smirk. Harry watched as the employee's mouth fell open and his cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

"Umm so if you just stand on the peddle, we can stuff the other bear."

---

Soon enough Louis and Harry at paid for the bears, the last thing they had to do was name them.

"What do you want to call them sweetheart." Harry couldn't let go of Louis, any man that walked past the two he glared at deeming them as a threat.

"Umm. Rbb and Sbb?" Louis asked, turning to Harry for approval. 

The latter was confused, "what does that mean?" Louis was quick to answer, "rainbow bondage bear and sugar baby bear. It's us! Sort of." He giggled looking at the bondage outfit the smaller bear was wearing and the police officer outfit the taller bear was wearing. 

Harry chuckled loudly, "sounds brilliam!" Louis scirbbled the names down on the 'adoption certificate' before walking out of the shop hand in hand with his boyfriend.

"Hey Hazza?"

"Yes Loubear?"

"How bout that blowjob?"