Chapter Six

Chapter Six:

It had been an hour since Zayn had left and Louis and Harry had not moved an inch. Both were enjoying the others company as friends. Harry was lying on his back as Louis lay on the taller man's stomach snuggling into the warmth of Harry's chest.

"Thank you," Harry whispered, it was too quiet to talk loudly, he didn't want to disturb the peaceful atmosphere.

"For what?" Louis sat up straddling Harry as he rubbed his sleep-ridden eyes.

"For choosing me over him."

Louis smiled, "I will always choose you.... I really um I like you, Harry. You were the only person who was nice to me and wanted to be my friend other than Zayn, and I don't want to be treated poorly because I am staying in guard quarters."

Harry smiled and sat up pulling Louis into a hug, "I like you too angel."

"Oh and Harry."

"Yes, Angel?"

"I remember what you said last night."

"What was that sweetheart?"

No sweetheart, no tears, it's okay. Nobody's hurting you anymore. Daddy's got you.

"I don't know Daddy," Louis giggled as he skipped into the tiny bathroom.

Harry stared longingly at the room Louis just entered, desperately wanting to bend the boy over, but he had some self-control - after all they were just friends... right?

---

Harry and Louis were now entering the cafeteria for breakfast; Louis was reluctant because Andy and Joe were going to be there but Harry reassured him that nothing would happen becuase he would protect Louis.

Harry was about to lead Louis over to the table that the two sit at alone, but the latter stopped him "Umm, maybe I could sit at your table?" Louis looked over at Harry's friends. "Sure. Lou, their not scary once you meet them." He led Lou over to his regular table that sat two other inmates with the same orange jumpsuit.

"Louis this is Liam." He signalled to the puppy looking one.

" He signalled to the puppy looking one

"And this is Ash."

Ash was just as scary looking as Harry, if not more, but Louis' worries soon disappeared when the man smiled at him and offered him a seat

"These are some of my best mates Lou, don't worry they won't hurt you. I'm going to get some food for us I'll be back."

While Harry was gone Ash, Liam and Louis talked, and Louis found himself having fun. He learnt that both boys were in cell block A and similar to Harry, 'had got into the wrong crowd when they were young'.

As Harry returned, he could not help but smile Louis was so tiny compared to everyone here. He felt a need to protect the boy. Placing the bacon and eggs in front of Louis he pecked his cheek returning to his seat with his food. All four boys conversed, mainly about things that embarrassed Louis, like why he wore panties, if he and Harry had sex, if he was a cross-dresser, how he looked like an absolute sugar baby. Harry only laughed loving Louis' blushing face.

Of course, everything had to take a turn for the worst. Andy and Joe both came over to Harry's table. If the guards and Louis were not around both men would be hurt very very badly. But Harry knew how to control his anger.

"Give us the key Styles." Andy said

"Or we will rape the boy," Joe added

Louis looked frightened, whereas Harry looked amused.

"Too bad, Lou switched cells."

By now everyone in the cafeteria had turned to look at the small dispute

"What??!! How? With who?"

"With me. I think you can leave now."

Both Andy and Joe just stood there mouths wide open. Harry ignored them and began talking loudly to Louis, making sure everyone could hear.

"Come sit on Daddy's lap baby."

And Louis could not have been more embarrassed, but he stood up and sat on Harry's lap even though they were just friends.

^^^ Position