Chapter Ninety-Five

"Been preparing for months, eight months Ni... and the day is finally here..." Louis whispered as he stared at himself in the mirror.

He was wearing a lovely beige suit, white tie and pastel blue button up. He and Harry opted against wearing the traditional black and white.

Because, black and white were dull, and their family was anything but boring

Because, black and white were dull, and their family was anything but boring. Hell, who can say that their dad gave birth to them? Well, Jordan will be able to.

"And it is going to be the best wedding day ever..." Niall smiled, as he straightened Louis' ties, staring at the more brunette boy in the mirror. He was Louis' groom's maid.... in place of the traditional bride's maid.

"You think?" Louis smiled as he tilted his head admiring the light makeup and his perfectly styled hair.

"Louis. I have been waiting for this day. Remember? I captain this ship?"

Louis giggled at that, still staring at himself in the mirror as tears began to well up in his eyes.

"Oh no Lou. No, I don't want to see a single tear fall. This is the best day of your life." Niall playfully scolded as he tickled Louis gently the boy merely laughed.

"I'm ready."

---

They were getting married on a farm - one Harry's uncle owned. He had gladly helped Harry convert his old barn into the perfect wedding venue. It was all dolled up, and Harry could not be happier.

The place looked amazing.

Harry was wearing the same kind of suit as Louis, except a beige button-up and baby blue suit

Harry was wearing the same kind of suit as Louis, except a beige button-up and baby blue suit. Matching white tie. The entire theme was rustic and baby blue. Harry loved it as did Louis.

Harry couldn't choose who he wanted as his best man, so, in the spirit of sharing, he had two. Liam and Ashley.

They were both so grateful.

Jordan could walk now, she wasn't the best, but Louis and Harry had her designated as their little flower girl; after all, she was 14 months old. Anne would walk with her down the aisle as she flew flowers from her pretty baby blue basket.

At least they hoped she would, even if she didn't, Louis knew just seeing his baby would bring joy to his heart.

---

"Ready Harry?" Liam asked as he flattened his friend's suit.

The curly haired lad took a deep breath; this was the day he had imagined, the day he was waiting for... the day he said yes.

"More than ever," Harry spoke dreamily, but he wasn't dreaming, this was real.

"Twenty minutes Haz, everyone is here." Ash came up to his best friend, proudly patting him on the back. "You know Harry, I really thought you would end up addicted to drugs and in prison the rest of your life.... but you really are a great person." Ashley nodded as he spoke happily. "You really did good in life."

"Wow... thanks, Ash... I think." Harry laughed, as he took another deep breath.

"Well. I'm ready to marry the love of my life. Coming?" He turned towards his two groomed as he raised his eyebrows playfully.

---

Harry's mouth was officially stuck. Open. Forever in an 'O' shape. All the bridesmaids had walked down the aisle, and sure, they looked amazing. There was Jay, Kina, Alaine... and of course the adorable Jordan and her guide Anne.

Everyone had laughed when Jordan ran down the aisle towards Harry, hugging his leg, not throwing any flowers.

But now... now nothing compared to Louis. The bridesmaids all wore alternating beige then baby blue dresses... but Louis, Louis was the most beautiful person of all.

Harry fell into silence as he just stared, stared at the small boy as he walked down the aisle. With the largest, most beautiful smile gracing his features.

And finally, after what felt like years, Louis was standing next to him.

"Hi, baby."

"Hi, Hazzy."

Louis giggled as he looked into the sea of people. He was over the moon.

---

"With this ring, I give you my promise that from this day forward I will give you all my love, and you shall not walk alone. I have no greater gift to give. As your love is my anchor, and your trust is my strength, my ship. May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home. As this ring has no end or beginning, so shall my love for you be. As I place it on your finger, I give you all that I am and all that I shall become." Harry recited his version of vows after Louis.

The small boy officially shedding his first tear. Somehow he managed to recite his vows to Harry without crying as he placed Harry's ring on his finger. But that? That was beautiful.

"Hazzz," Louis whispered as the priest spoke, eventually the ring being slid onto his soft shaking hand.

"You may now kiss."

With that Louis' grin grew as both he and Harry leant down in the most loving and passionate kiss either of them had ever shared.

Clapping could be heard, but what made Louis's heart swell the most was the adorable giggles coming from Jordan as she ran up to them, hugging them. Breaking off the kiss, Harry picked her up; pulling Louis into a group hug.

Yeah, maybe they weren't following the traditional marriage event draft, but hell, they weren't traditional people. They did things the Louis and Harry way.

Because the Louis and Harry way, was the way they found home. They way they felt at home.

----