Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two:

Chapter Thirty-Two:

"Hazzy... can we-can we like.. be boyfriends maybe...?

"No no no no no." Harry began to chant as he rapidly shook his head. Louis furrowed his eyebrows as tears welled up in his eyes. "Wh-what?" Harry only tugged at his hair, groaning as he continued to chant that one word.

The small boy stood up from the couch, tears now freely streaming down his face. He continued to run out of the house, taking the little money he had and leaving.

He thought Harry liked him. He thought they had something special.... unique enough to be labelled boyfriends. Harry was the first person that Louis had ever given his entire trust to, and he was just rejected by the said man.

Louis ran down the street, away from Gemma's house faster then his little legs had moved before, maybe it was the adrenaline... maybe his mind was caught up in so many thoughts that he didn't realise that he was scratching at his wrist, urges returning. The faint self-harm scars were becoming raw from his nails running over them again and again as he ran.

Eventually, Louis ended up at a gas station.

"E-excuse me Ma'dam." Lou sniffled, eyes crusty and wet from crying.

The old women, who sat at the counter raised her eyebrows smiling sadly at the boy, "yes dear?"

"Ca-can I please use your phone." A stray tear fell from his eyes as he spoke. "Of course sweetheart. Come around here." He smiled softly, the cashier took him into a small office where she continued to tell him to 'make himself at home'.

Louis looked at the phone; he didn't have friends... Well, he had Niall, but he didn't know the blondes telephone number. He obviously was not going to call Harry... So that left one option, his beloved mother. The thought made Louis smile slightly, oh how much he loved his mum.

"Hello, Jay speaking."

"Mu-mummy?"

"Lou baby? Is that you?"

Louis closed his eyes, resting his head on the table for a second before sitting up to continue the conversation.

"Ye-yea... can you pick me up please."

"Uhh, I'm working at the moment boobear, what's wrong?"

"Harry hates me, mummy!" Louis cried out. Okay maybe he was slightly exaggerating, but that is what he felt when Harry rejected him.

"Sweetie, I'm sure you're wrong, Harry loves you." Jay's tone was now an unsure worried one. Louis didn't reply, only began to sob, quietly whispering the address of the gas station begging for his mum to come collect him... of course Jay agreed.

And if she sped to get to Lou faster, and ran a few red lights... nobody has to know.

---

"Sweetheart it's okay maybe he just isn't ready for a relationship."

Jay had taken Louis home, and into his old bedroom, it was full of posters of The Fray. It made the small boy feel a bit better seeing his belongings. "Mummy can-can you please make me some tea?" Louis whispered, no longer wanting to think of the man that had rejected him.

"Of course baby, maybe it will help you go to sleep... after all, you can't go to bed without a cup of tea." Louis smiled softly, laying his head on his pillow and staring off into space.

---

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Jay was on the phone to a very confused Harry.

"Harry Styles you better explain what is going, Louis is broken! I thought you loved him! You could have at least rejected him politely; he does not deserve you. Maybe my first impression of you was correct."

She took a breath before stating,

"Actually, I don't even want to hear it. Good day."

Harry stared at his phone in shock... this was not meant to happen.