Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One:

"What the fuck!" Harry roared as he stepped into the office, keeping Louis grounded behind him.

"Hello, Harry." The brunette man with gelled back hair smirked.

"Where's Luke!"

"Sick, I'm his replacement for the next few days."

Louis was still behind Harry, being so short, he hadn't seen who the mystery voice was yet. He didn't understand why Harry was making such a big deal out of a minuscule problem.

"Harry it's okay." Louis tried to console.

The caramel haired boy attempted to walk forward to introduce himself to the supplement therapist only to be harshly grabbed by Harry. The latter took hold of Louis' wrist, forcefully tugging Lou back so he was standing behind him once again. The small boy gasped as he got a glance at who was inside the room, it looked like a replica Harry, except with wide rimmed glasses and what is considered 'nerdy clothing'.

Louis' breathing became erratic, and he felt a sudden need to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

Two Harry's?

"You said you would stay out of my life!"

"You should know Harry; I always break promises. Don't you remember what happened to your last boy-toy?"

*Flashback - before Harry was jailed*

Harry was in one of the deadliest mobs; their name was 'Demonic Angels' and their motto was kill first ask questions later. He was conflicted whether he agreed with their morals and values - he knew leaving the mob life was difficult, but not impossible.

The curly haired man's family knew he was caught up in the mob life, they didn't support his choices, but vowed to do anything to protect him - so Harry made a choice to voice his thoughts to his innocent brother Marcel. But little did he know, he just made the biggest mistake of his life.

"Hey, Marcy!"

"Hey, Haz how are you?"

The two had agreed to meet at a park.

Harry wasted no time in spilling his secret.

"I-I don't want to be in the mob life anymore, but I don't know what will happen if I choose to leave. Marce, I'm scared. What if they hurt you, or mum, or Gemma... They might even hurt Ashy."

Ashy, also known as Ashton Irwin was his boyfriend at the time. He was nearly ready to declare his love to him... nearly.

His twin brother gave him advice; Harry disagreed with Marcel's opinion, Marcel wanted him to simply tell his boss. All Harry could think was; 'he is probably too innocent to give good advice.'

Little did he know Marcel was the exact opposite of innocent.

Harry occasionally wondered how their rival mob, The Jailbirds, was always one step ahead of them, whether it was in drug trades, hitmen or territory takeovers... it was like The Jailbirds knew their every step.... and they did.

Because of one person.

Marcel.

---

Only one week after his conversation with his brother, Harry came to realise this in an unfortunate fashion.

"Harry!" The boss declared loudly in front of everyone.

"What is this about you leaving us ey? I thought you knew better Styles." A barrage of whispers was heard around the room.

"Wha-what? Leave, me? No never." It was evident he was anxious; everyone was scared of the boss and what he was capable of.

"Well." The more dominant of the two walked forward holding the curly haired man by his neck against the wall. "I will just have to show you what happens to those who show disloyalty and want to leave. You are going to wish you never talked to your double-crossing brother."

---

He screamed.

He cried.

He begged for forgiveness.

But nothing hurt more than being tied to a wall and watching as his boss walked in with a shaking Ashton and smirking Marcel. "You can thank Harry for what is about to happen," Marcel said icily towards Ash as he tied him to a chair.

"So Harry, I'll leave you and your brother to it." The boss chuckled as he left with a wink.

---

This time,

Ashton screamed.

Ashton cried.

and

Ashton died.

A slow, painful death.

It is something Harry will never forget; he tugged at his restraints - begging for Marcel to stop and let Ashton go. But, his brother didn't listen. To this day Harry is still confused which side Marcel is working for, whether he is part of the Demonic Angel's mob or The Jailbird's...

But he has learnt to block that memory out.

*Flashback Over*

"Hazzy, what's going on?" Louis' small, unsure voice caused Harry to come back to reality as he stared at his twin brother.

"Baby, go back to Liam please," Harry begged

"Ah ah ah, Louis. No moving unless you want me to put a bullet in my brother's head." Marcel spoke with a smile on his face. Harry stared at Marcel as the man pats his pocket - a way of saying, 'i'm armed.'

Louis remains still, listening intently from behind Harry. "Now please sit down, we still have to get through our therapy session." Harry glared at the mobster in front of him; he couldn't think of an escape route and it scared him.