Chapter Nintey-One

"What's up to Lou? Recently you have been really tried?" Harry asks as he walks into the bedroom where Lous is lying down, knees curled to his chest.

The curly haired man frowns as he easily pushes Louis onto one side of the bed, giving him more room to spoon him from behind.

Harry gently wraps his arms around the small boy, thumbs resting on his stomach, he can feel Louis pry away from the touch.

Looking up at the wardrobe Louis is staring at he notices the small boy is frowning. Because the doors of the wardrobe are mirrors.

"Lou sweetheart?" He asks, not receiving a reply.

When the small boy doesn't answer he hugs him closer, large hands engulfing Louis' stomach, rubbing comforting circles on it.

"Go away, Harry." Louis finally speaks, as he pushes Harry's hands away from his stomach.

It is then that Hary knows what is wrong. Recently, as the date of their wedding inched closer and closer, Louis had been becoming self-conscious.

Especially because the C-section had left a large scar.

"Oh no Lou, don't do this. I think, you and your stomach, are the most beautiful things in the world. I love every part of you; I love your little toes, your adorable short legs, your pretty thick thighs, so sexy. Fuck I love this ass." Harry pauses, as he squeezes as the flesh. "This stomach here Lou, I love the most."

"Why? It is ugly." Louis whines closing his eyes as Harry pushing him onto his back, straddling him.

"Because of Lou... this little tummy, this is the place little Jordan came from." Harry pauses, leaning down to kiss his fiance. "And Louis. That means so much to me."

"I cannot believe she is one.... wow."

"I can't either, sooner or later she will be eighteen." Louis' eyes widened as Harry's declaration.

"Don't even go there."

Harry smiles, lightening the mood by blowing raspberries onto his fiance's stomach. Of course Louis turns into a giggling mess.

---

"Come on little one, up we get. whooo look outside pretty little one, it's raining." Harry talks in a baby voice as he lifts Jordan out from her high-chair, moving to look out the window.

"No!" She shouts.

Harry laughs because at one year she can say very few words; on her list of vocabulary is, mum, dad, no, yes, bye, hi and yo.

"No you mean yes. It is raining. Yes." Louis watches as Harry talks to their child from his seat on the dining room table.

"No no no no no no NO!" Jordan begins to rant, head tilting back and forth dreamily.

Louis laughs loudly at their little bundle of joy. She was the cutest.

"Hey, Lou? Mind heating up some milk; I want to put her down for a nap. Nice whether for a nap too."

Louis nods at that skipping along to the kitchen as Harry plays aeroplanes with her, giggles filling the house. From both Jordan and Harry, it makes Louis' heart swell with joy.

Louis, who no longer breastfeeds, begins to prepare a powder milk for the little girl. He had breastfed her the first six months, but that was difficult.

It hurt each time she fed.

Now, she can eat more solid and gummy foods, only drinking milk before a nap.

"Here we are," Louis says, taking Jordan from Harry to feed her, her bottle. "You are such a great mum," Harry whispered, as they watch her suckle at the nozzle.

"MUM!" Jordan is suddenly speaking up, mouth never leaving the bottle, so her words are slurred.

"How did we end up, with the most beautiful, most precious, most lovely girl in the world?" Louis asks Harry, whose arm as driting around his waist.

"We really are lucky."