Chapter Ninety

"Here comes the choo-choo" Louis makes funny noises as he spoon feeds Jordan, she giggles adorably, little nine month old Jordan.

"Hey, Lou. Black and white for the tux?" Harry asks, eyes wide and curious.

Louis cannot help but laugh because he thinks Harry is way more excited than him about the wedding.

"Well, what do you think love?" Louis asks staring up at his fiance.

Harry makes a pouty face; "Lou! You're the girl in this relationship. This is your special day." The small boy lets out a loud laugh, covering his mouth with his hand.

"Haz. It is our special day." Louis speaks fondly as he holds his to-be-husbands hand. He emphasises the word 'our'.

Harry merely stares at Louis some time, as if he is attempting to memories every crease and line on Louis' perfect face - Harry just loves him.

"Well. Um... I thought we could do something a bit different..." Harry trails off; he didn't want to suggest any ideas Louis wasn't comfortable with.

"Hazz, this is your wedding too. We can discuss ideas openly." Louis treasures.

"Well, I like the idea of baby blue and beige," Harry says, showing the small boy some wedding design photos off Tumblr.

Recently Harry had discovered Tumblr; he was addicted. In fact, he opened his own Tumblr account sometimes posting photos of Louis... nothing that showed his tattoos or face, just photos where the boy looked pretty.

With his consent of course.

The photos got a fair amount of loves.

"Hazza. I love that idea... In fact, I had my own idea of where we could have the wedding." Louis spoke with excitement. Accidently forgetting about the nine-month-old in the high chair. Only to be reminded when she was grabbing hold of his hair.

"Ow ow. Okay okay, I'm feeding you. Little monster." Louis spoke fondly as he spoon fed the small girl before turning back to his fiance.

Fiance. Damn, he loved that word.

"What were you thinking Lou?" Harry asks again as he smiles. He just wants to marry Louis already.

"Well.. remember when you took me to your uncle's farm?" Harry nods in recognition. "Well, I was thinking that maybe... maybe we could have the wedding there."

With those few words, wedding ideas were buzzing around the curly haired man's head.

And yes, he was curly again. Curls were growing back.

"Hey, Lou?"

"Yes Haz?"

"I love you."

"Love you way-way more curly."

---

Three months later:

"One today one today" Louis chanted as he held Niall held Jordan. He was sticking the candle '1' onto the cake Harry had backed.

For Jordan's first birthday they had a small get together, friends and family invited.

"Okay everyone gather round." Harry cheered as he motioned for people to gather around the edges of the room, Louis was leaning down holding the cake while Niall held Jordan who was shakily standing, with Niall's help.

Within a second everyone was signing. However, Louis would never forget what happened at the end of the song.

"To youuuuuu. YEAAAAH." Everyone cheered.

However last second Jordan was turning around in Niall's arms, so she was facing his chest. Making little-whining noises... suddenly Niall had a chest full of vomit on him.

The one-year-old had just vomited up her breakfast and lunch.

A chorus of 'oh and 'ew' echoed around the room.

But for Louis and Harry who had been vomited upon by little Jordan more than once, it was hilarious.

"Oh Ni. Know you know what it is like to have children." Louis giggled, as Harry offered to clean of Jordan.

"Hey, Harry! Why don't you clean me off?" Niall pleaded, everyone, laughed at the blonde's expense.