Chapter Eighty-Eight

Chapter Eighty-Eight:

"Don't worry babe; i'm going to be here the entire time," Harry assured his boyfriend who was lying in the hospital bed, large stomach being prepared for surgery.

"Love you..." Louis whispered as Harry grasped his hand, standing next to him. Louis had an anaesthetic, but he had to stay awake during the surgery. Luckily he was numbed from the neck down.

"Okay, you ready?" The doctor asked Louis took a deep breath smiling up at Harry.

They had been waiting nine months. Hell yes, he was ready.

"Yes, Doc."

Louis squeezed his boyfriend's hand quickly as the doctor cut into his stomach, making quick work of popping his water. (Idk how this shit works).

"Water popped." The doctor assured Louis and Harry both looked on with curiosity, would it be a girl? Or a boy?

"Okay Louis, you shouldn't feel this, but I am now going to cut into the sack that the baby is held. From then we will pull your little one right out... Becuase of the circumstances, I want the bay  straight to the nurses, though."

Louis sighed but understood. It was more dangerous because he was a male.

"Okay..." Louis looked up at his boyfriend.

Harry's face could split in two by how large his smile was. It was endearing to see how excited he was for their child's birth.

"Okay, cutting in now."

"Opening the cut."

"Baby coming out."

Louis listened as the doctor commentated the event.

Tears came to both parents eyes when they heard their child's first cries; then the doctor was holding up a beautiful little bundle of joy.

"A girl..." Louis whispered.

"Harry do you want to cut the cord?" The doctor offered quickly. The man nodded quickly touching their baby's small red foot as he took the scissors and snipped the cord.

Louis briefly touched her small arm before she was being taken to the nurses, an oxygen mask over her mouth, just in case.

Harry leant down pressing a kiss to Louis' forehead.

"You did it, baby. I'm so proud of you... our little girl. Little Jordan."

Louis let a tear fall down his cheek as he pulled Louis in for a kiss, the doctor letting them have their moment before speaking up.

"Now Louis, let us get you stitched up.

---

"She is beautiful guys. I'm so proud of you."

It had been a day since the babies arrival, Louis and Harry were living in a land of happiness. They now had many people over at their house... literally a line to hold the baby.

Harry's mum was currently holding her, adoring every minute of it.

"She looks like Louis," Anne commented Harry couldn't help but smile... "I love that about her," Harry cooed.

She had grey-blue eyes, a little button nose, patchy caramel hair... yet with a hint of curl.

She was wrapped up in a little blanket, and Harry just loved her more than the world

"Oh no, she is crying..." Anne frowned when Jordan began to cry. Harry's eyes widened.. what does he do shit?

He took the small child from Anne's arms trying to calm her. However, her cries only increase.

"Lou... come here please baby," Harry asked, leaning over to his boyfriend. "Oh Jordan, what's wrong sweetie?" Louis asked now noticing the crying newborn.

He took his small little girl from Harry's arms, her cries immediately subsiding.

"Not fair..." Harry pouted, Louis only poked his tongue out. "I'm going to breastfeed her, be back." Louis exited the room for privacy.

"Haz. I hate you." Harry looked at Irish voice speaking to him.

"Umm, why?" Harry asked eyebrows raised.

"Because I lost $200 because Jordan wasn't a boy."

This made everyone laugh.

Life was fantastic.